Wednesday 28 October 2009

Pink Gem Designs GDT Card / GD Call plus win 6 stamps!


Hello again, here I am - you can tell it is Wednesday, lol .... a bit more free time to get on the computer (and in my craft room!). I thought I would share this little beauty with you all.


This wonderful image is Max and snowman and is, of course, available from Pink Gem designs.



I have coloured him with my copics and added some stickles here and there for a little sparkle .... loving all this bling at this time of year! The large snowflake was cut using my cuttlebug die and the small silver one is from a bag of mixed snowflakes that I found in The Range.



Now for a bit of news...... how would you like to win 6 Pink Gem stamps of your choice?? I bet you all would. Even better, how would you like to win the chance of becoming Guest Designer. All you need to do is pop on over to Janet's blog for full details ..... good luck!

Challenges
Creative Card Crew - Snowflakes

17 comments:

Nicola said...

Ooh what a gorgeous stamp and colouring Marcea. Love your papers, layout, sentiment and gorgeous snowflake. Ooh I really love your whole stunning creation.
xx Mum xx

Janet said...

This is just gorgeous Chuck.....Love It!!xx

Beth said...

Oh this is so sweet! I love these papers and the snowflakes look gorgeous!

Beth xx

Dianne said...

Beautiful card !! The stamp is so sweet! Great coloring and layout.

Squirrel x said...

Wow, another knockout card hun and I am loving that image (another one for the wish list) - your colouring is just brilliant and so is your bling! Fabbie job. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Martine said...

this is such a cute card hun, loving the colours and embellies, and such a cute image too :)


xx

Martine

Julie said...

Oooh how lovely - great Christmas image and love all the sparkle too!! Juliexx

lisa said...

Hi Marcea. I don't come by for a few days and you have so much to look at. I love all your cards but I think Max is a very handsome chap and I love the colours you've given him. That red snowflake is gorgeous.

Lisax

Victoria said...

so lovely, those papers are a bit gorgeous too!

Victoria
x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute and wonderful card. The image is super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Danni said...

Love the snowflake!! Wonderful card!!

Mel said...

Wow huni, its fab! Just love the wee image and the colour detail is fantastic! Brill xxx

Pauline C said...

This is so gorgeous hun - love the colouring and the way it all hangs together with the papers - totally fab. I love the Pink Gem designs and just wish I had some now so as to enter for the DT call .. but alas too late to get any given this naughty postal strike lol!! Well never mind .. more than enough to do with making Christmas cards rofl!! Hope you're keeping well hun and thanks for your lovely comments on my blog :-)
paulien x

Tab said...

oooh loving your card, sweetie! Fab image and the embellies are delish!
Much love
Tab xxx
ps promise to slow down LOL

Bev said...

Stuning card sweetie, love the rich colours - just perfect. xxx

Sam said...

Lovely card. Love the cute image and colours you've used here. Thanks for playing along at CCC this week.
Sam x

thread-bare said...

Brilliant card hun. Just love my pink gems too x Clare x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes