Friday 30 October 2009

Just Magnolia - Monochromatic


Woohoo, it is Friday again and time to play along with us all at Just Magnolia . Thankyou for all taking part last week, I really enjoyed popping over to see lots of your lovely creations. This week we would like to see you make something that is ...

MONOCHROMATIC


Don't worry, you can use white in your creations like many of the DT have. Just pick your favourite colour and then use lots of shades of that colour to make your card. I have used lilacs .... I just adore purple so much, deffo my fave colour in crafting ... or is it, lol.



I had a slight emergency .... my E00 ran out whilst colouring little Tilda but some ink is on its way to me so she will have a little touch up when it arrives .... my first pen to run out ... scary! I have used some more of these pretty snowflakes that I found at the range, I really do like them.



A little look from a different angle to see the different layers. I followed the sketch over on Sketch and Stash ... my new stash this week are my snowflakes - expect to see more of these over the next few weeks! I have also decided to enter my card in this weeks Simon Says Stamp challenge which is 'All that Sparkles' and also Creative Card Crew which is snowflakes.
I hope you all get chance to play along. Don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog for details of this weeks sponsor and also to feast your eyes on the other DT's amazing creations

25 comments:

Janet said...

Wow beautiful!! love the colour!x

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous Marcea, I love all the lilacs and the images is so cute. Debbie x

Sheila said...

Gorgeous!! hun love the lilac colour combo, just stunning!!.
Hugs
Sheila xx

cats whiskers said...

How could I not love this little beauty mu favourite colour and such a great layout and colouring. Sending you big hugs dear
Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

Wow it's fabulous! love this colour.
Hugs xx
Pat

Susie Sugar said...

Fantastic card Marcea love cute Tilda in this colour she looks fab
hugs Susie xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marcea thats one gorgeous and stunning card, I love the colour combo youve chosen, its beautiful. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Mina said...

wow I love this lush colour Marcea...stunning colouring
Mina xxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Just beautiful Marcea! Love the colors and the pretty papers and all the wintry accents. Fun image too ;)

thread-bare said...

A great card Marcea... love the colours you have used x Clare x

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful Marcea! Great colouring and a super cute image!
Have a nice weekend

greetings Jannie

Juls said...

gorgeous! I love the monochrome look! and she is just so fab in purple! love it!

Bev said...

Stunning and gorjuss!! Love this one babe, the perfect monochrome card (unlike mine rofl) xx

Spyder said...

A really pretty card! I love the colour and Tilda look so pretty sitting there, just fabulous!
((Lyn))

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card Marcea, the colours are great!
Hugs Jacqueline

Becky said...

Gorgeous card and gorgeous snowflakes Marcea!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

lisa said...

A beautiful card Marcea, although she looks a bit fed up with the cold!!! Love your sparkly snowflakes.

Lisax

Jo said...

Wow Marcea, this is stunning, the colours are absolutely gorgeous and such a cute image. Beautiful card. Jo x

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, well you know this is my favourite color and I just love the way you colored the lovely Tilda, just wonderfull hun. Wow...thanks for sharing Marcea. Hugs Terry

Nicola said...

Loving the wintry feeling of this wee beauty Marcea, such fabulous colouring and detail.
xx Mum xx

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is just fantastic Marcea !! Absolutely stunning card ! :-)

Thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash and Simon Says Sparkly Challenges :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Chrissie said...

Wonderful card Marcea, love the colour combo on this!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Ali Watson said...

This is beautiful Marcea, love it.

Irina Blount said...

Very pretty!!! Love monocromatic look!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Anonymous said...

Hello Marcea
Thanks for the comments. I was very pleased.

Your card can I find beautiful and the color is exactly my taste.

Greetings Marushy

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes