Wednesday 28 October 2009

La-La Land - Ribbons

Good morning and woohoo we are half way through the week. Wednesdays mean a new challenge on La-La Land and for me it is my last week with them. I have had a lovely time designing for them and would like to thank Irina for her friendship. It is a great challenge to finish with ....

RIBBONS


I have used one of the first stamps I got, Birthday Lala and she is available from the online store by following the link. I love this sparkly ribbon but only have a little bit left now, it is just so girly. I decided to carry the bling through to my flowers and added heaps of glamour dust to the petals - will definately do this again, I love the effect. Dragged my fave MM papers out too - I adore these so much!



My card fits in with a couple of challenges too ....

Friday Sketchers - Sketch 75 ... I have rotated this fab sketch
Simon Says Stamp - All that sparkles

Have a really lovely day ... will be back later with another card .... love Wednesdays xxx


11 comments:

Nicola said...

Ooh I love these papers and ribbon too Marcea. Fabulous colouring, especially your skin tones, and such a beautiful card from this image.
xx Mum xx

Kimmi said...

Beautiful card Marcea. The colours are fabulous and the image is coloured beautifully. Love that pink ribbon!!

Hugs

Kimmi xx

Unknown said...

Hi Marcea,
What a fabulous gorgeous card. Such girly colours and that ribbon is sooo fab.
Hus
Dawn xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Simply gorgeous sparkly ribbon and I love your papers and color combo!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Dianne said...

I really like the colors and image on this card. Absolutely fabulous job !!

Unknown said...

what a lovely creation!!! the glittery flower and the ribbon look great here!!!

Thanks for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge!!!

Victoria said...

love love love the colours and that ribbhon is gorgeous
x

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, just love the image you have used.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo and the SSC DT x

thread-bare said...

A great card & fab ribbons. Can't wait to see what ventures you get next x Clare x

Maureen said...

So pretty! Love the papers, your coloring and that gorgeous ribbon! It's been great designing with you for the past few months!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hey Marcea, it was fun being on the La-La Land Crafts DT with you for a few months. I'll check on you every now and then. You do lovely work!

Hugs,
Lisa

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes