Sunday 18 October 2009

Anyone for Anya


Good morning ... sssssssssssshhhhhhh you need to keep the noise down a little because it was a very late night in the bar last night here in good old London town! The band did ever so well and finished 6th which is such a great result. So it will probably be a quiet trip back up to Yorkshire on the coach as we all catch up with our beauty sleep :o)
Onto this weeks challenge on Anyone for Anya and we would love to see ....

AUTUMN COLOURS


I have used my gorgeous new Laundry Anya from Dies to Die For and I love her. Isn't she so sweet - poor little thing looks so fed up! I should have brought her with me this weekend to have a little fun, lol. I have followed the sketch from this weeks Spoonfull of Sugar which is a beauty!



I will add all the details later when I get home - I am just impressed I have managed to get my post done this morning!! I have ended up paying silly money for connection in my hotel after being ripped off good and proper by BT Openhub - they shall be getting rather a firm email from me when I get home - I am not impressed with their robbing service at all!!!!! Hey ho! No rest for the wicked today - when we get home we have a couple of hourse tp relax then we are heading off to Xscape where Ryan and his 'singing' band are headlining at The Loft - so if you are in the area pop along :o)
Byeeeeeeeeeeee x


17 comments:

Pauline C said...

Fabby card hun !(oops, excuse the exclamation mark ... I guess I should be whispering quietly lol) great imae and colorus ... hope you are getting af few z's on the coach home right now :-)
Pauline x

Dawny P said...

Awwww, proud Mummy :) and well done Ryan xxxxx You kick their butts girl re rip off charges. I am so sick of peeps taken the Michael out of us poor crafters. Do they not realise that we have better things to spend our hard earned dosh on (stamps, inks, papers etc) rather than stupid stuff like this. You GO girl xxx

Ohh I love the cardage btw - that imaeg is so sweet and I know how she feels somedays. Love the colours you used as well. Now go and get some kip sweet cheeks and speakie soonie xxxxxxxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Marcea! Love the papers and the accents, super sweet image. Beautiful coloring. :)

Victoria said...

fab card hun, she looks like I feel today!

Pleased Ryan did so well, enjoy yourself tonight

Victoria
x

Terry said...

Hiya marcea.....I dont have to be quiet anymore I quess you are all awake after your beautysleep....hihihh how nice that you had fun and I bet you are very proud of Ryan....And wowzersss what a beautifull card you made again hun Just beautifull. Hugs Terry

Jo said...

Lovely card and well done Ryan!! Jo x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow - this is absolutely adorable Marcea! Love your colouring on the image, and all the fabulous additions. Wonderful!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Danni said...

What a great card!! Wonderful job!!

Nicola said...

This image is adorable Marcea, you really should have taken her to London to celebrate the fantastic result. Hope you have gotten over your trip and had a whale of a time.
Fabulous colouring and super lush papers.
xxMumxx

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Marcea.
Such a sweet image, love your design, pretty papers and details.

Karen x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful sweet image and colours.
Well done Ryan.
luv
Debby

Beth said...

Another fabulous card! This stamp is so cute and the colour scheme is perfect! I'm glad you've had a fun weekend!

Beth xx

Juls said...

so sweet! Love the little sentiment and the gorgeous green swirls!! fab!!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea what a fabulous card and yes shes definitely a cute image. Sorry to hear about your problems with the internet charges in the hotel, they are expensive as I should know, but I suppose theyve got to make their money up somehow. And congratulations on your lad doing so well in his band comp. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

lisa said...

Great card Marcea. She looks like I feel when I see a mountain of ironing.
Glad you had a good weekend.

Lisax

Bev said...

Aww this is so adorable sweetie, love the colour combo and fab details.

Huge congrats to Ryan - way to go!!!! xx

thread-bare said...

Great card hun..... & I wouldn't trust BT as far as I could throw them. You make sure you get your money back xx Clare x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes