Sunday 4 October 2009

Anyone for Anya



Good morning and isn't it lovely with all this sunshine we have got today - what a glorious day! We have such a brilliant challenge for you this week, such a great idea .........



You're Anya!!



That's right, you have to choose an Anya image that you think represents you best ..... how much fun is that!





This was an easy one for me. I suppose the obvious choice would be to pick nurse Anya but hey, this is really me ....... shopping queen! I think all us crafters like a spot of shopping and nothing makes me happier buying new stash or new clothes (or make up or jewellery or .........). This beauty is from the very first Miss Anya and you can buy her from Dies to Die For.




I have followed a lovely sketch on this weeks Sketch Saturday but you had to also include pets ..... well I don't have any unless I am an IT girl and there is a little pooch in one of my bags ..... hmmm perhaps not, lol. I have also used this weeks colours on Copic Colour Challenge which were G02, Y11 and V15.

That's it from me for now. I am going to finish off another card and then be a lazy moo for the rest of the day I think ..... or maybe make another card - oh decisions decisions.


Please pop over to the rest of the DT and look at their gorgeous cards ..... as always full of so muchinspiration.
Have a gorgeous day xxx

17 comments:

Sally said...

Gorgeous card. loving those vibrant colours, this weeks challenge is fun.
Sally. x

Nicola said...

Now THIS image is definitely you Marcea. Blonde, slim and laden with shopping bags rofl. Love your combo, fab colouring, gorgeous papers and details. xxx

6 wacky women said...

Awesome card, Marcea.
I just love the colour scheme, fab papers and flowers. Great sentiment too!!

Karen x

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, wow hun what a beautifull card you made, wow...just perfect coloring and your image is yammie....Thanks for joining in with the Sketch Saturday. Hugs Terry

Francesca said...

Fab Card, love the colours

Hugs
francesca

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

This card is super cute! Great colours.
Hugs Jacqueline

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous card....love the bright colours you've used.

Danni said...

Lovin' the colors on this fun card! Awesome job!

Nannieflash said...

Wow Marcea, what vibrant colouring, but it goes brilliantly with the papers and flowers, its stunning, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Great card, love the image and colours you've chosen.
Barbara

Beth said...

This is gorge Marcea! I'm loving your purple eyeshadow and I bet it's all crafty stash in those bags! Such a fabulous card! Thanks for joining in with the Copic Colour Challenge this week!

Beth xx

Pauline C said...

This is really fab Marcea - great image and colouring - really funky. hope you've had a great weekend hun
pauline x

cats whiskers said...

OMG you have been busy hun, this looks like a guirkl after my own heart lots of purple
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and wonderful sweet image.
luv
Debby

Debi said...

she is purplishous~

cabio's craft corner said...

lovely card with rich color and cute eye shadow on her!
Hugs,
Cabio

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Great card, love the bright colours and the upper right corner!

Liefs, Renata

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes