Thursday 8 October 2009

Lili of the Valley


Hi there everyone. So sorry I am a little late with my post today but as many of you know I am really suffering with my tooth. I ended up having to see the emergency doctor last night because the pain was so bad and he has put me on some strong pain killers which are helping a bit (although making me feel drunk and a bit squiffy). Visited the dentist this morning (on the bus instead of car due to my inebriated state, lol) and I am now completely numb and have had the nerves removed from the tooth so hopefully the pain should start to ease now ... fingers crossed!


So here is my card at last for this weeks challenge on Lili of the Valley . We would love to see you make a christmas card for a child. Remember you can use any image you want - it does not have to be a LOTV product. Apologies for my poor pics today - will try later to retake them.


I have used one of the gorgeous die cuts from LOTV's online store . This little guy is called Christmas Bears - Sledge and is only £1 for 9 die cuts in different sizes. These are so quick and easy to use and such wonderful quality. I have added some stickles here and there for a little sparkle and followed the sketch on this weeks MojoMonday .

Ok, I am going for a little snooze - these tablets are pretty good but are really having quite an effect on me ... catch you all later xxx

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Marcea, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and fab layout.

Sorry to hear you are suffering with your tooth.

Lisa x

nessy said...

hi marcea ~wonderful card ~just love those bears!!
hope your tooth feels better very soon
big hugs,vanessa xx

Paula said...

Hi Marcea what a adorable card love these die cuts. Hope you feel better real soon hun.
Paula xxxx

Sheila said...

Hiya hunny, I hope you start to feel better soon darlin.
In the meantime I love your sweet Chrissie card love it's so flipping cute :).
Hugs
Sheila xx

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Marcea
I just love the image, fab papers and design.
I hope you are feeling better soon.

Karen x

Ila said...

Totally Gorgoeus card!!..fabulous image and coloring!!...You poor girl...I hope your pain is gone soon!!...Hugs, Ila

Jo said...

Marcea, this is so cute, love these little bears. Hope you feel better soon. Jo x

Terry said...

Hi Marcea, wow what a georgous card hun, just so adorable the little bear.....wow..very nice colors too...
Hugs and thanks for sharing. Hugs Terry

Sarah said...

Cute little bear! Love it!

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, that wee bear is adorable and your papers and layout so pretty. Hope you´re feeling a bit better today. xxx

Janiel/ janny said...

Oh Marcea, THis is totally GORGEOUS!!! I love the coloring and the design.. so go ahead and TOOT away sweetie!!!!!!
hugs, janny

Pauline C said...

Hiya hun ... only just caught up with this - what an adorable image and gorgeous card ... and so sorry to hear you're having such a hard tuime with your tooth. i think you need a strong gin dear!
pauline x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes