Wednesday 29 August 2012

Simon Says … Anything Goes


Hi there, middle of the week and what a surprise – I am at work again. I always seem to work on Wednesdays recently so here is another scheduled post. Just today and tomorrow left to do this week and then I get 3 days off. Typical that Glen is off at the moment and starts back on Friday – the life of shift workers hey!

Anyway, let’s get onto my card for today. It is that theme again that you all love …..

ANYTHING GOES

The design team are all using products by
Hero Arts so do pop along to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog for a look at what we all used.


I really love this stamp by Gillian Roberts (link below) and have used it quite a few times. I can honestly say I do not think I have used this colour combo before but that is what happens when you take your colours from your papers – it is great to try a new combo.


I really do like the cute smile on the teddy bear’s face lol, he looks pretty happy to be having a big old cuddle.


I am really pleased that you can see the gorgeous foiling on the papers in this shot. Kaiser bring out the most stunning papers. I think I own a fair few pads by them now and every one is just stunning.

The details…

             10-08.12c10-08.12d

I thought I would start to show a couple of closer pictures for my cards – is this something you would like to see? Here I decided to show you the lovely flowers I have used and also a better look at the lush foiling on the papers ….. delish!!!








You all know by now that if you are the lucky winner then you are set to win a $50 voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp Online Store – yes that’s right …. are we crazy????? Perhaps but you know that you have a great selection of goodies to spend it on so you would be crazy not to join in!!






Here is my product list …


*Hero Arts FLORAL MIXED ACCENTS CH210 Purple*Hero Arts 24 Flowers FOLIAGE PRINT CH207 Green*Gillian Roberts Clear Stamp TEDDY & ME*Kaiser UTOPIA 6 x 6 Paper Pad*Tonic Studios BUTTERFLY Multi Detail Punch 925A*October Afternoon CAKEWALK Wrap Pack EM878

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

Challenges:

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge – Sparkle & Shine

Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog – Lots of Layers

 

I hope you all have a really lovely day and don’t forget to join in the fun xxx

28 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Lisa Carroll said...

Marcea, this is FAB! Love the colors, and the ribbon you used it perfect! Looks just like the teddy's ribbon around his neck. :) xo

Unknown said...

Hi Marcea, what a sweet card! Love that image and such gorgeous design papers!! Hugs Frea

Lin said...

She's very sweet (reminds me of my granddaughter currently), and I love the gingham ribbon, and that foiling on the fun papers!

Squirrel x said...

Hey bird, this is just awesomely cute! Love the colours - papers are yummyscrumptious. Hugest hugs Sxx

Lorraine A said...

aww this is absolutely adorable Marcea :-) such a cute image and I am ashamed to say I have this and haven't inked for ages ,,, must fix that ,, :-) the papers and embellies are all gorgeous too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

cardmaking bird said...

Gorgeous card, Marcea. I'm a big fan of stampavie images and I love the colours you've used here. Hugs, Marie xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous combination of coloring and bright colors, Marcea! I love it!!


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

ddazzled71 said...

Oh this is so sweet, that image is adorable and you have colored it so wonderfully and I really love the combination of colors and papers you have used! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a cutie, love the teddy and those flowers looks fab.

sam said...

wow Marcea this card is stunning i so love the colouring xx

coops said...

so gorgeous marcea.adorable image and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Marcea this is awesome. I love those lush papers and colour combination is fantastic. Love the cute image and the butterfly looks stunning.

Hugs
Linda xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Marcea love the image and colours, lovely detail.

Enjoy your few days off.

Hugs Julie x

Plastic business cards said...

Beautiful colors! such a nice design! keep sharing!

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card Marcea! Love that sweet image and that super shimmery butterfly!!

hugs...

Regena said...

ur card is adorable!!love the colors...thanks for ur awesome giveaway!!

Nicola said...

This is a fabulous colour combo Marcea, the image and papers are lush and your colouration and embellies are superb.
-x-

rosie said...

gorgeous card Marcea. love the foiling and the butterfly too. so glad it showed up. love the image. fab colours x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea wow what a gorgeous image and a really beautiful card, love the colour choice and those fabulous papers. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Kelly said...

Beautiful! Love the sweet image and your gorgeous papers. Thanks for playing with us at Whimsy Stamps, hugs, Kelly xxx

caroline said...

wow stunning card, the colour combo is gorgeous it really works, love the image and your lovely colouring

caroline x

Sonia said...

So sweet image for a very beautiful card^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Joy said...

Stunning Marcea, I just love that image and that background on your card is uber pretty..hugs

Joy said...

Stunning Marcea, I just love that image and that background on your card is uber pretty..hugs

Wendy said...

Fab card hun love the image very cute thank you for joining our challenge at whimsy stamps

Wendy

The Archiving Angel said...

Really adore all your detail, the paper selection, the colors and special touches.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes