Wednesday 8 August 2012

Simon Says … Let’s play BINGO!

Good afternoon, mid week again and hopefully I am fast asleep. I am half way through my nights and finish this set on Friday morning. I then have a week off which is the great side of shift work.

So hopefully Mr Blogger is behaving and you can now see my card for
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. We have a fabulous Bingo board for you all to follow so make sure you join in this week. The design team are all using Memory Box products – woop woop because I just LURVE these!!!



So here is my rather super cute and just all together way too pretty Belles n Whistles stamp coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens I swear the more I use these pens the more I use them. I really love this blue/green colour combo.




I have stamped around the edge of my image with a lovely swirl stamp (it is an Inkadinkado mini)that I have only just inked up. I am just shocking at not using my stash – I am really trying to use more of what I have ….. I bet you are all as bad.





I am really happy with the buckle die under the flowers at the top right of my card and will certainly be using this again. I am now thinking that I need to buy a snowflake die similar to this for my christmas cards!




You all know by now that if you are the lucky winner then you are set to win a $50 voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp Online Store – yes that’s right …. are we crazy????? Perhaps but you know that you have a great selection of goodies to spend it on so you would be crazy not to join in!!




Here is my product list…


*Memory Box CHERISH BORDER Craft DIE 98282*Memory Box SEVILLE BUCKLE Craft DIE 98217minuet*Crafter's Companion BRIGHTS 24 SET SPECTRUM NOIR MARKERS 751729*Tsukineko Memento Ink Pad SUMMER SKY Blue*Tsukineko MEMENTO Full Size Ink Pad TUXEDO BLACK*Magnolia Paper Flowers Vintage BLUE Lily*Prima 75 Flowers Daisies Hydrangea & More BIGGER BAG 516703*Ranger STICKLES WATERFALL Blue Glitter Glue


Challenges

Kraftyhands – Bling it Up
Bunny Zoe’s Crafts – Swirls & Lace
The Pink Elephant – Ribbon Galore
Lexi’s Creations – Sparkle & Shine
Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes
Oldie but a Goodie – Friends (Swirl stamp)
Creative Inspirations – Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity – Summer Sun


Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog




Can I also say a huge thankyou to all my wonderful followers …. I am now well and truly over 1000 followers and my mega candy is almost ready. I have been working hard trying to get a really special candy with LOTs of lovely giveaways to win. It should hopefully be up after the weekend.

Have a wonderful day and see you all soon xxxxxx

46 comments:

Dorothy said...

I love the blues and greens of your card as well. I've been eyeballing the Spectrum Noir pens (on my wish list). I use motly Copics and occasionally Promarkers. Awesome card hun!
Hugs, Dorothy

heidy said...

OMG what a darling card Marcea!!!
XXX Heidy

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning not long now before your over your nights:) x

Kate M said...

This is awesome - so much detail. I just love those delicate dies!!
The colours are fabulous - great card.
Kate

Zoe said...

So much to look at, very pretty love the colours and details xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, I love the green and blue combo too. Loving the embellishments.

Hugs
Lindaxxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) the image is very lovely and the colours and details are all so pretty :-) I love the buckle die ,, FAB :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Flutterby Trina said...

she is super adorable! LOVE the colour tones you have used! the flowers are stunning too! hugs x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and great details.xxx

sam said...

What a stunning card I so love the colours xx

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card Marcea!! Love that die cut and that sweet image! Great coloring too!

hugs...

pinky said...

Love your card Marcea. Very pretty border. Perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity.
Pinky

lindyloo said...

oh my what a stunning card i love the colour combo and embellishments x

Celias said...

Wow so stunning love all the shades of blue and the image is gorgeous xxxxxxxx

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours and the die cuts are fabulous in your design.

Thanks so much for joining us at the Papertake Weekly challenge. Pat K.x

Chris said...

STUNNING card love the colours and all the embellies. Chris xx

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Marcea, love the image and fantastic detail.

Hugs Julie x

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Marcea! what a sweet image and you've coloured her beautifully! I love the scrummy papers and embellishments and the colours are really pretty!!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my 'Summer' theme and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Stacey Schafer said...

very pretty! thanks for playing along at the TPE!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Marcea.
luv
Debby

Sheila said...

Beautiful, colours image eveything x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous, the colour combo is fab & the die cuts are great!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, love your image and all the die cut details. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Kay Dalton said...

super stunning card , realy love it

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Super sweet card, Marcea! All of the blues and greens are so pretty and summery! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Paper Panda said...

Beautiful card - I have this stamp, but I think I've always picked pink for it, this colour combo gives it a completely different look.
Thanks for joining in with the Kraftyhands challenge.
Mandy x (Kraftyhands DT)

Lisa Carroll said...

Absolutely beautiful, Marcea! Love that gorgeous blue!

rosie said...

gorgeous. love the stamp. fab colour combo - different but still very stylish x

Heather said...

A beautiful card Marcea, your colours are stunning and I adore the sweet image and fantastic details.

hugs
Heather xx

Lin said...

She is SO sweet, carrying her little basket of pears - love the colors here!!

michele said...

Thank-you so much for sharing your fabulous card with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week. :)

Kim. said...

Oh my this is adorable, love the blues and greens together. The die cuts looks awesome. Thanks for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
Kim xXx

Uta said...

Your card is so beautiful. I love your coloration. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
Hugs, Uta

Jessie Conger said...

This card is so cute! The accents with dark blue is just perfect. Thanks so much for sharing this is a great card!!

Jessie Conger said...

This card is amazing, i love ur dark blue accents makes this card perfect! Thanks for sharing!!!

~*Joni said...

Beautiful blues! I just adore this card Marcea, what a pretty design with an adorable image. Perfectly embellished too! Thank you for joining us at The Pink Elephant in our ribbon challenge this week.
~*Joni TPE DT

Joy said...

Gorgeous sweet Marcea, I adore all the blue on this pretty card..hugs

Pami said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, I am loving the memory box dies, I think I need to go on a shopping spree!! Thanks for sharing with us at EBW this month, good luck! Pami x

Unknown said...

Amazing card and I adore the colours. Thank you for joining in the Kraftyhands Challenge.

loulou said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour combination, Cheers Linda

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful card Marcea your colours are gorgeous and the image is really cute!
Thanks for playing along at Oldie But A Goodie and I hope you will join us again
Laurie xx

Kate said...

Beautiful design and colours. Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly this month.

** Kate **

Mary Lou said...

Good day Marcea!!! OMG this is drop dead GORGEOUS!!!! I am in love with this color combo and I also love the buckle die display:) Oh wow I really love the dp's, the butterfly, the colored image, I guess you could say I LOVE IT ALL!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing at EBWorld!!! I so enjoy visiting YOU!!!!!
Huggles

Janneke said...

What a beautiful card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at EBWC this month ...

RoseC said...

Sandy, your EB's sweet apples girlie image looks fabulous on this softly and beautifully layered, blue and green summertime card. Love the wonderfully detailed layers and fantastic texture. So glad to see your entry at the Elisabeth Bell's World "Summer Scene" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes