Saturday 4 August 2012

Just Inklined

Morning world, well I should probably say goodnight because I am just about to head up to bed but I thought I better sort my post out first because I have a busy morning tomorrow. Ryan is heading off for the week with band so it will be like getting a ship off to sea. It has been lovely having him at home these last few weeks. We will be picking him up in London next Sunday after he performs at the BBC Proms at The Royal Albert Hall. Sorry, I should have issues a proud mamma warning first lol.

I better get my card up before I start rabitting on about something else. Actually, just one more thing. Thankyou soooooooo much. I am now back up at 1000 followers (I still cannot believe it) and I have just about sorted a thankyou candy out. You do not want to miss it so make sure you pop back after the weekend.

Ok…… here is my card ……



I have gone all floral today. I really fancied something different and there are so many beautiful floral images available at Just Inklined. I just loved this pansy image so much, I even googled to try and get some authentic colours.


I have coloured the image with my Spectrum Noirs and dusted the edges with my eBay eye shadows lol. They work really well and are a great substitute for chalks (even though I have loads of chalks haha).






I found a ribbon off cut in my stash which goes really well – not that it looks like it in this photo but I promise you it matches well (honest) in real life.


I have had the Spray & Sparkle out again – this time I have used Irridescent glitter spray – oooh I just love this stuff.
If you get chance please pop over to the Just Inklined Blog for other inspirational posts. There is usually a new post every day with direct links to the stamps making it a really great site.
Products I  used…..
Digital Stamp PansySpray and Sparkle Iridescent Glitter VarnishNeenah Classic Crest Card Pack*Basic Grey PLUMERIA 6 x 6 Cardstock Paper Pack PLU3605
Challenges…
Have a wonderful weekend xxxx

19 comments:

Riet said...

What a wonderul card Marcea.

Hugs Riet.xx

Doreen said...

This is fabulous,love the image and great details.xxx

jane stillman said...

Absolutely gorgeous, just love the pansies and butterfly x

Linda Simpson said...

Good morning Marcea this is just gorgeous. I love the colours you have used on the pansies and the beautiful papers. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs
Linda xxx

I have blog candy if you are interested.
http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Lovely card Marcea the pansy image is really pretty

Emma xxx

ju said...

Fab card, love the sparkly butterfly xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful, I love the colours on those gorgeous pansies
Lindsay xx

Kate M said...

Really beautiful card
Kate
xx

coops said...

so stunning marcea.your pansy`s are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Hi Marcea, love your card, sweet violets and that butterfly is gorgeous. Hugs ,Frea

Sandra H said...

This is such a wonderful card, x

Kay Dalton said...

wonderful card, love the butterfly

debbi taylor said...

lovely!
the colors you have used are great
and everything deserves a little sparkle!
hugs
Debbi x

Kandy's Krafts said...

Beautiful card - lovely colouring.

Chris said...

Beautiful card love the image and the colours. Chris xx

Tammy said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Lorianna said...

Marcea
This is FABULOUS!!!
LOVE the colors!!
And your coloring is outstanding!!!!
HUGS
Lorianna

Angela said...

Hi Marcea, love this fab work. Great colours and the colouring is tip top.
Everything works so well.

Ax

June Nelson said...

Wow this is beautiful, the colouring is gorgeous and that butterfly is spectacular, love it xxxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes