Friday 17 August 2012

Have you got yours???

Hi folks, so did you get it???? It looks like the brand new Paintbox Poppets Pick of the Week by Crafter’s Companion on Create & Craft is going to be a sell out. Hardly a surprise after the last release of these beautiful images. I hope you have managed to catch some of the shows. Sara is still on air right now so you are not too late. Check out the schedules of the other live shows for lots of inspiration and demos.



Here is a card I made last night using the CD-Rom. The images are just stunning. I printed onto watercolour card and I just love the effect. I gave it a good old covering in silver Spray & Sparkle for a lovely frosty finish. The papers are also from the CD-Rom (I used one of the card companions) and I matted and layered it all on some scrummy centura pearl card.




This is also my DT card for the Crafter’s Companion Challenge blog – have a peek and join in the fun if you get chance.

Ok, I need to dash off and get ready for work – I think it is going to be a very hot and sticky shift and I am playing the air con is blasting out.

See you all in the morning xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps don't forget my candy on the post below x


7 comments:

Zoe said...

Very pretty card xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Marcea this is stunning!! I love the fabulous image and the papers.

I got mine I ordered off the CC website and can't wait to get my hands on them to play. They look gorgeous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Chris said...

Beautiful card love the design, colours and ribbon. Chris xx

Sandra H said...

This is totally stunning the images on this cd are amazing as are the backing papers truly beautiful and your card is gorgeous xx

Nicola said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Marcea, this image is beautiful and the sparkle really sets it off. Fabulous papers, layout and ribbon treatment. -x-

sparklingblackrose said...

Absolutely stunning, love it :-) Elaine-xxx-

Kim. said...

Really pretty card, lovely new kit.
Kim xXx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes