Wednesday 1 August 2012

1000 followers - Thankyou so much!!!

Oh my word, what can I say. Today I reached 1000 followers on my blog. Little did I realise when I first started my blog a few years ago that so many of you would follow me. I remember how excited I was to reach 10 followers, then 100 and so on and it is still such a thrill and priviledge to have so many of you follow me. I know I lose a few of you along the way (yes, I do notice lol) but I am a naughty blogger sometimes and even go awol from time to time.




I would just like to say a huge thankyou to each and every one of you for following my blog and paying me a visit. I love all of your comments so much and it really means such a lot to me that you take time out of your busy lives to visit my blog.

As a special thankyou I am busy sorting out a celebration / thankyou candy so keep your eyes peeled over the next week.

Thankyou once again from the bottom of my heart xxxxxxxxxxxx




EDITED - OH, SOMEONE ESCAPED. BACK TO 999 SO LOOKS LIKE THE CELEBRATIONS ARE ON HOLD FOR NOW LOL, 

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Wish you more blogging and more followers to follow you! May God bless you and your blog!

Hugs,
Aida

CraftygasheadZo said...

Congratulations! Wow 1000. Such an achievement. Zo xx

craftymum said...

Congrats Marcea on getting 10000 followers

Sarah x

Unknown said...

Congrats on reaching such an amazing number of followers - you deserve each and every one! Hugs xx cara xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Congratulations Marcea well deserved hun

Emma xxx

Sue Nicholson said...

Congrats on 1000!!!!! cheers Sue N x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Congratulations Hun well deserved!

Emma xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations Marcea on reaching 1000 followers. It is well deserved as your work is stunning.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

downrightcrafty said...

congratulations hun, I know the feeling totally awesome but then we follow you because your work is that also
Hugs Kate xx

Unknown said...

Wow Marcea, a 1000 followers, that is quite an achievement! Congratulations hun! Hugs, Frea

Penny said...

Wow, 1000 followers is astounding! Congratulations! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

downrightcrafty said...

oh bubbles if I knew you were that close I would have posted for you to come join us
next time I will remember
Hugs Kate x

Claveh said...

Congratulations Marcea, this is no less than you deserve, your blog is always really interesting and I wait with baited breath for the next instalment. Your cards are always an inspiration, thank you.xxx

Nicola said...

It won´t be long till you hit 1000 again Marcea, well done on your brilliant blog xxx

Olga V. said...

Congrats, Marcea!!! You're a true inspiration, and the amount of ppl looking forward to your creations (aka followers) is a living proof of that, as well as a tribute to your crafting talents! You totally rule!

julie_woolston said...

Congratulations Marcea, your card are truly gorgeous, here's to many more followers

Hugs Julie x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrats Marcea, 1002 at the mo, but followers do come and go and some only ever appear to add a link in to my candy, never leave a comment and are not see again until my next candy. Oh well, I know who my real followers are. Hugs xx

Sheila said...

Such a beautiful card x

Betty said...

congrats Marcea 1000 followers and to think I'm excited cos I have 29 lol
Bettyxxx

Betty said...

That's funny I was sure I was a follower but when I went to check it put me up again
Bettyxxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes