Wednesday 15 August 2012

The Paper Shelter - Clean & Simple

Good morning and here I am on a day where I will be sharing 2 cards with you. I am off work until Friday night this week but I am so busy making sample cards that I do not know if I am coming or going. I have also been sorting my candy and my post should be ready to go by the end of the week.

Oki doki, onto some cardage. This week on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog we would like to see Clean & Simple. So no fussiness at all, if I can manage then I am sure all of you can!!



There - who would have thought I could do this extreme of C&S! The great images from TPS are just perfect. This one was pre coloured so all I had to do was get on my computer, resize and position and then add this wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC. I am amazed how quick and easy this card was and is a great type of card to make when you are caught out and need a card QUICK!!



The image is called 'Let's go to Sleep' and is available from The Paper Shelter.

Check out the other cards by the DT over on our challenge blog. See you all later xxx



20 comments:

Sarah said...

Fabulous card Marcea! Your colouring is amazing!

Sarah x

Eileen said...

What a great use of the precoloured image. Fab sentiment.
Eileen x

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning in its simplicity Marcea. Love the sentiment and the image is just a real cutie.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Really cute cards - the pre-coloured images are just right for a card in a hurry.
Kate
xx

Sandra H said...

This is just so beautiful and your colouring is gorgeous x

Anonymous said...

Great idea to use the pre coloured image, very pretty CAS card
Hugs julie P

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Marcea love the colours and your gorgeous colouring, amazing.
Hugs Linda

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Carol said...

Fabulous CAS card. Carol x

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card and image x

Dawn said...

Great clean and simple card, love the image. x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card , I love the image and the colours are fabulous.xxx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image and you've coloured her perfectly.
Lorraine x

julie_woolston said...

This is fabulous Marcea, lovely image and sentiment.

Hugs Julie x

Chris said...

Beautiful, love the sentiment. Chris xx

Dorte said...

Marcea, amazing colouring of this sweet image, lovely CAS card.
Enjoy your evening,
hugs Dorte

Sue Nicholson said...

Stunning CAS card cheers Sue N x

coops said...

so stunning marcea.gorgeous sweet image and sentiment :D

xx coops xx

Paola ♥ said...

Cute! :o)

Hugs
Paola

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card and love that it is a quick make. Really pretty image.
Kim xXx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes