Wednesday 14 October 2009

La-La Land Crafts peek


Hi everyone and welcome to our little peek at the new christmas stamps from La-La Land Crafts . So .... are you one of the lucky winners from last weeks blog hop on our challenge blog .... fingers crossed for you all!



Here is my little cutie to share with you all. He is called Christmas Kirby and will be available to buy verrrrry soon. If you pop over to the challenge blog you will be able to follow the links to all the cards made by the DT and GDT members - you will be in for such a treat.
Well, if I have done this right I will be sat on the train on my way to Huddersfield. Another day of lectures - ouch my poor brain..... still lots of room in there though for lots of new knowledge :o)

A big thankyou to all of you who left me such lovely messages after I announced my new DT position with Magnolia - you are all so very kind and your comments really do mean so much to me. Will pop back later to link to a few challenges (cheeky as always, haha).
Oooops I almost forgot - I just want to say a massive thankyou to the wonderful Terry - I have got the gorgeous blog candy you sent me and it is just FABULOUS sweetie - thankyou so very very much - I love it!

17 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Marcea!
What a wonderful card in bright colours! A cute image colored perfectly! =)

Hugs, Anne

Beth said...

Ooh this is fab! Such a bright and fun card and the pooch is really cute!

Beth xx

Anne said...

Oh, I just forgot...
I see you have a long list with challenge blogs.

Today it's the beginning of a new challenge at The Pixie cottage!!
Go and take a look later today. (It's in USA, they still in bed I think... *giggle*)

You find it here.

Have a great and creative day!!

Hugs, Anne

Nannieflash said...

Morning Marcea, what gorgeous image and the colouring is vibrant, I love the design and the details are stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Tasha said...

Wow what a superb card - love the bright colours and funky layout
love tasha xx

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, wow hun what a beautifull card you made again....just wonderfull coloring and such lovely bright colors. Wow....and You are very welcome hun, it was my pleasure to have send you the blogcandy. Hope you will have a lot of fun with it. I am glad that you received it hun. Hugs xxxx Terry

Sheila said...

Hiya Hunny.
I love your cute kitty, he's just adorable.
Congrats on your magnolia DT spot too sweetie, so well deserved you rock girl!!:).
Hugs
Sheila xx

Risa said...

What a beautiful card!
hugs
Risa:)

lisa said...

Hi Marcea. Many congrats on the Magnolia DT, so well deserved. Can't wait to see what you create.
Your little Christmas puppy is a cutie.
Hope Huddersfield is not too grey for you today, the sunshine seems to have deserted Yorkshire today.

Lisax

Anonymous said...

Hi Marcea,
I tried to go on your Magnolia blog but it doesnt work,it says the page doesnt exist or something like this.
Your card is gorgeous, love the colours!
Hugs xx
Pat

Victoria said...

brill card hun, love the bright colours. Hope lectures don't give you brain ache

Victoria
x

ps hugest congrats on the Magnolia DT - brill news

xxx

Nicola said...

Awe how adorable, love your colouring oif this wee cutie and your papers are gorgeous too. Lovely detail with your awesome flower.
xxMumxx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

How cute Marcea! So bright and cheerful, perfect for a playful pup.

Kimmi said...

Beautiful card and I love the colours. Little Kirby is coloured fabulously!

Hugs

Kimmi x

Irina Blount said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love Kirby in these bright colors!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

thread-bare said...

What a cute little fella. Great colouring xx Clare x

Maureen said...

Such a fun card! Love the layout and the bright colors!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes