Saturday 24 October 2009

Penny Black - Halloween

Hi there everyone, so sorry I am late (again) this morning but had a late night last night - it was my son's girlfriends birthday party last night and we had a fabulous time :o)
Here is this weeks card for Penny Black and our challenge is ...

HALLOWEEN



I have used this great image that was sent to me by Debbie, my lovely teamie - thankyou hun :o)
I have kept it nice and simple but added several different BG papers - they just work so well together don't you think!




A closer look at this cheeky pooch, not very scary at all is he, lol ... bless. Have a fab weekend

xxx

13 comments:

Nicola said...

Super shading on this happy wee chappie and your papers are gorgeous - love those bows.
xx Mum xx

Anneke said...

What a cute cards you make. I like your creations very much so from now on I will follow you. Have a nice weekend Anneke.

Squirrel x said...

SUPERB hunny! Just love this, the pooch is take-home-able and the colours you have chosen are perfect. Simply brilliant. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Mephisto said...

HI,
thats a very lovely card!

Hugs
Domi

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Great card, so cute and wonderful!
The image is super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Danni said...

Cute image and a great card!

Victoria said...

this is so cute and your bows are amazing!

Victoria
x

Helen said...

Awww...how cute is that pup!?
Fab card!
Helen x

Jo said...

Another gorgeous card, Marcea, so cute, Jo x

Risa said...

Such a super cute card Marcea! I love your adorable image..how cute!
hugs
Risa:)

CraftyC said...

Great colours on this card Marcea, hope your not too hungover
Clairexx

Pauline C said...

This is just adorable Marcea - totally love your image and coloru scheme :-) Hope you're having a great weekend hun
Pauline x

Beth said...

Hee hee, I think that about all the PB Halloween images - more cute than scary but I love them all the same! This is fab Marcea, I love the funky paopers and the orange bows!

Beth xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes