Monday 5 October 2009

Pink Gem Designs DT card


Good morning everyone, Monday morning again and ouch - I am suffering with toothache again. I can't believe what a year I have had with my teeth, I am so tired because I have been up most of the night :o(
I just wanted to share this christmas card I made with you all. My first DT parcel arrived for Pink Gem Designs and I could wait to ink her up. She is called Holly jumper Milly (will add link after work) and she is so sweet.


I love these papers, so perfect for a girly card don't you think.Lots of sparkle and shine everywhere .... can you have too much??? Of course not, lol.




I added this lovely rich glittered fun flock to the trim of her clothes - it is so gorgeous IRL. Plus 1 or 2 gems around the edge of the nestie (or perhaps a few more, hehe).
Off to get ready for work and pop a few painkillers - hope it improves but I have a feeling that I am headed for another root filling :o(
Hope you all have a great Monday xxx

13 comments:

Janet said...

This is gorgeous Marcea...love it! I love the purple flock on her clothes and all the pink gems!x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and wonderful sweet image.

Greetings Jannie

maxine said...

This is a lovely card Marcia, creat coulering and a fab image.

Squirrel x said...

Awh, lovely card hun, and fabulous image. Really like the border of gems. Squirrel xx

Debbie said...

A gorgeous card Marcea, I love the colours and the fab snowflake detail.
I hope you get your tooth fixed soon....there is nothing worse than toothache!! Debbie x

cats whiskers said...

What a fabulous colour scheme you have used on here, a stunning card dear I just love that image
Hugs Jacqui x

Mrs Wonka said...

Fab card! Hope you feel better soon.
Z xxx

Beth said...

This is so sweet! I love her little jumper and the bling frame is fab! I hope your tooth feels better soon!

Beth xx

Nicola said...

Ooh what an adorable image Marcea and you have coloured her so beautifully, love the flock and gems,super accents.
Your papers and snowflake are gorgeous and I love how you have carried through the holly leaves and berries from her jumper.
Hope that tooth soon gets sorted, nout worse than the pain + dentist and previous dental nurse rofl. At least you are in the right place if pain gets too much today, sure those docs will help out. xxx

Nannieflash said...

Wow Marcea, what a fabulous job youve done with Janets stamp, love the colouring its really bright and sunny. By the way you arnt the only one suffering with their teeth, Carole also has raging toothache as well, hope you soon get it fixed. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Soo pretty Marcea, i love these papers too they are great for girly christmas cards. This image is gorgeous. Hope your toothache gets better soon.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Danni said...

This is so pretty..love the colors and well,everything!

Bev said...

Oooh loving the fur babe - delish colour too. Another fabby card, the papers are perfect for the ultimate girlie crimbo card xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes