Tuesday 27 October 2009

GD Card for A Spoon Full Of Sugar


Good morning, how is your week so far? Mine has been ok - glad to have a day off after an amazingly busy day yesterday ... didn't get home til almost 11pm! I am delighted to show my card to you all today because I have been invited to be Guest Designer for the week with A Spoonfull of Sugar . You should have seen the grin on my face when I got my email ...... happy is an understatement!


The theme of this weeks challenge is kitchen / cooking so I just know you will all have lots of gorgeous images you can use for this one :o)
I have used the fab stamps from the Magnolia Fall kit but you can buy these individually know (Tracy at DTDF has a fabulous selection). The scrummy papers are also Magnolia and are really nice to work with.


I have followed this weeks sketch on Truly Scrumptious - I do love a good sketch, lol. I enjoyed making a card with nice soft colours again .... could this be the end of my bright, bold colours .... I doubt it very much, lol.
Thankyou once again to Nikki and all the girls over at ASFOS - I really enjoyed being part of your team for the week!
Have a fab day xxx


18 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Wow sweetie what a stunning colour combo and such a sweet card love it
Hugs Jacqui x

Penni said...

Super card. I love the colours and Tilda is sooooo cute. Great sentiment too!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Sharon said...

Totally gorgeous Marcea! I love the soft colours and the papers are yummy. Thanks for joining in our Truly Scrumptious challenge.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Just beautiful Marcea and congrats on your GDT spot! Well done and much deserved! Love your sweet image and that fun paper. Great layout and accents too. :)

Francesca said...

Fab Card Marcea, love the sweet Tilda image
Hugs
Francesca

Mina said...

gorgeous card Marcea, love this Tilda and Im so pleased you liked my sketch...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx

Dawn said...

Wowzer stunning card and gorgeous colours...

thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Stunning card Marcea, I just love the cute Tilda and the sweet little rolling pin, gorgeous colouring and such pretty details, Thanks for being our wonderful guest, Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Stunning Card Marcea !!
Beautiful colours and Tilda is so sweet.

Hugs Jannie

Victoria said...

fab card, well done on the GDT hun. You've done thrm proud with this one

Victoria
x

Anneke said...

Your card is awesome with a very cute stamp, nice paper and a lot of details.
Greeting Anneke.

Jo said...

Such a gorgeous card Marcea. Jo x

Net said...

What a lovely card! The colours are fab. You finish your cards so beautifully!

Nilla said...

Beautiful card, love the colors!! Hugs Nilla

Sheila Hallworth said...

Marcea, another great and just LOVE the colour combo you've used.

Sheila :)

Nicola said...

Holy Moly this is stunning Marcea, congratulations on your GDT spot.Love this image and your fabulous colouring - so soft and delicate. Papers are so pretty and I love the rolling pin.
xx Mum xx

Julie said...

This is so lovely - great colouring - love her boots!! Wish I'd bought this one now as well!! Juliex

thread-bare said...

Aww Marcea she is adorable. Well done on the GD spot xx
Clare x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes