Friday 23 October 2009

Just Magnolia - Martine's sketch


Oh boy here I am at last, what on earth has Mr Blogger been up to???? I couldn't get onto any blogs this morning at all and thought the worst had happened but phew, everything seems to be back up and running again. So here is a very rushed post for Just Magnolia this week (all links in later due to hubby having IE8 on his computer)!!! We have a sketch this week by our lovely Martine (not Mina as my header says - oh dear, I think I need help, lol).


I had a great time following this sketch, it is just gorgeous to work with and I will certainly use this one again!



I have finally got round to using my snowflake embossing folder and I love it! Works great with this shimmery bazill card stock :o) Also had my cosmic shimmer out again and spritzed my flowers and ribbon ... so pretty.



Told you it was quick!!! Got to dash back to work now. Just want to say big congrats to my mate Dawny P who will be joining us as guest DT for the next 4 weeks - woohoo babe, so pleased you will be joining us :o)
xxx

20 comments:

Marina said...

OMG! This is stunning, Marcea!
Such beautiful colours and details.
I love this card.

Hugs,
Marina

nessy said...

fab sketch marcea ~and such a delightful tilda card ~wow!! just love the colour combo!!
love you LOTV card (below) cannot wait for those to be on sale!!
vanessa xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Marcea! Love the color combo too, so fun! Beautiful details and coloring. Have a great weekend! :)

Tracy said...

Wow gorgeous card, and those colours really make your card go POP! love it!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jo Nevill said...

So gorgeous Marcea, just love the colour combo you have used and Tilda looks so gorgeous. Love it !

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Nicola said...

Ooh I love this Tilda which you have coloured so beautifully Marcea and what a gorgeous colour combo. Think I will have to invest in some cosmic shimmer cos I love how you use this.
Have a fabby weekend.
xx Mum xx

Victoria said...

beautiful colours used

Sorry I have not visited for a week, first the birth of my neice and then I came down with stupid sinusitus and now are on a strong dose of anti biotics to try and shift it, so sorry for a flying visit.

hugs Vicky x

ps have added to my candy if you are interested x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Wow Marcea, those colours are really bright and stunning, its so beautifully coloured and the details and design is fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Jo said...

Marcea this is stunning, absolutely gorgeous, I just love this colour combo, beautiful card. Jo x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a lovely card, the colours are super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Mina said...

beautiful card Marcea, love your beautiful colouring Tilda suits those colours so much...and I dont mind getting the credit lol
Mina xxx

Victoria said...

very pretty, nice to see such an unusual colour combo too

Victoria
x

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, just wonderfull hun, you made a beautifull card again...really very nice colouring and choice of papers are just fab...Thanks for sharing hun and also your cards underneath your post from today are absoluteley stunning again Marcea.
Hugs Terry

Danni said...

Oh I just love the yellow and blue color combo!! I adore this card!!

Minxy said...

WOW, i wouldn't of thought to add yellow to the colour combo but it works really well and creates a very striking card :)
hugs minxy

Anonymous said...

Oh what a totally fabulous card!
Beautiful colours and a sweet image.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs Jannie

Anneke said...

wonderful scrapcard and i love the yellow colors.
the stamp is colored beautiful

Liz's creative corner said...

Love your card,great colours and detail xx

Hugs Liz xx

BA said...

hi marcea
this is amazing, love the colour combo ant the details
xoxo BA

Anonymous said...

Wow Marcea!!! So very cute :) Love the colors :)

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes