Saturday 10 October 2009

PBSC - Buttons & Bows



Hi there everyone and it is a sunny Saturday :o) So, the latest update is that now my tooth feels great (woohoo) but yesterday I felt so ill I can't even describe it. To top it off I have woken up today covered in a rash .... I think it is either a viral rash or from the painkillers. Still got a dreadful headache and feel shattered - hope I am on the mend soon cos you are all going to be bored to tears listen to my moans and groans, lol.



I love our challenge for you this week on Penny Black Saturday Challenge - BUTTONS & BOWS! I knew I wanted to make a baby card and this sweet image is one of my faves by PB.



A little bit of stickles to the flowers and butterfly - even baby cards need a bit of sparkle :o) I have followed the sketch on PTW and fliped it - I love Dawny's sketches, what a clever lady :o)
I hope you all have a lovely Saturday .... oops almost forgot our weekly song again - did you spot it missing last week?????? Be right back .......


-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
....... right, had a little think and a nosey through You Tube and have come up with this - hope you like it. I just love Christina - that girl can sing :o)




xxxxx

23 comments:

Swaantje said...

...what a fabulous card,Marcea.
I love the colours and the cute image.

Have a lovely day.
Many hugs
from Germany ;o)

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, just love your adorable card hun..wow such a cute image and the colors are so pretty....Thanks for sharing hun and Yep Christina Aquielera is an amazing singer....enjoyed myself hearing and seeing her sing. Thanks
Hugs Terry

Jill said...

gorgeous card Marcea love the PB image thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Tasha said...

Beautiful crd Marcea - the colour is gorgeous and the image so sweet. Love the layout
love tasha xx

Joey said...

Hi Marcea

Fabulous card, I adore that cute little image, so sweet!

Joey.x

Mephisto said...

Hi Dear,
this is a really sweet card and fab colors on it!

Hugs
Domi

Francesca said...

What a fab card , such a cute image

hugs
Francesca

Helen said...

Awww...an adorable card!
Helen x

nessy said...

what bright colours ~and such a delightful baby card ~love that image and all the detail!!
glad to hear you are feeling a little better!
vanessa xx

Jo Nevill said...

Absolutely gorgeous, just love that image and you have coloured it perfectly.

Glad to hear you are feeling better and hope the rash goes soon.

Gentle hugs,

Jo x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card marcea...such a sweet image...hope you feel better soon...big hugs kath xxxx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card marcea - lvoe the cute image ands weet colorus. hope that tooth is soo sorted dear and you can start feeling a bit better!
Pauline x

Danni said...

This is so cute!! Love it!

Rach said...

A delish card sweetie.. beautiful colours...
hope that your rash goes soon and that you are on the mend...
oh and the dust was DEEP!!!
hahahaha. xxxx

Anonymous said...

Your card is `beautiful` Marcea..Oh No..I hope your feeling better soon sweetie..
Get lots of rest :)xxx

Minxy said...

Aw what a delightful card, i love the image and how his ickle spikes are pricking through the hammock.. well cute :)
Hugs Minxy x

Mandy said...

What a fab card!! love the image and the DP such a sweet card for a new baby

Mandy xx

Nicola said...

You always make adorable baby cards Marcea and this is another beauty. Loving this cute image and your wonderful colouring. Pretty paper and super detail with the button on flower and tied ribbon.
xxx

Jackie said...

How funny we nearly used the same stamp this week!! Beautiful card as always Marcea.

Have a fab sunday

Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card, wonderful colours and sweet PB image.
luv
Debby

Risa said...

Awwwwww....Your card is adorable!!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Beth said...

This is so sweet! Reminds me of summer - a distant memory! The colours are fab too!

Beth xx

Tammy said...

Your card is absolutely adorable! What a sweet image and I love the colors your used!

Tammy x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes