Sunday 25 October 2009

Anyone for Anya - A sketch


What a blustery day it is here in North Yorkshire but the sun is shining so it will do for me. I hope you have all remembered to put your clocks back. Somehow I didn't benefit from the extra hout ... I decided to wait up for hubby to come home from work and then got a call at 2am saying he was going to be another hour .... I am now shattered - serves me right!

We have a great challenge this week for you on Anyone for Anya and it is a sketch by our lovely (but ever so slightly mad) Dawny P!! Don't forget to visit our blog to see the wonderful prize by our sponsor this week ... De Hobbykamer



I thought I would let Anya have a little sleep and dragged Skater Ian out to play instead. I dug out these old papers by Papermania - always perfect for male cards and bingo - job done!!

Other challenges
Secret Crafter - Orange + 1 other colour
Off for a cuppa now and then a bit of old colouring is the order of the day I think. Enjoy the rest of your day xxx

16 comments:

Nicola said...

I love Skater Ian, he is so versatile for those boys cards. Super colour combo and papers Marcea and your colouration ain´t too bad either rofl. Getting my own back on poor Dawny´s behalf!
Whey hey gonna pass me what you work on, is it gas by any chance? I have no idea how you juggle work, Uni, cardmaking and Ryan´s band runs plus staying up for hubby.
xx Mum xx

Beth said...

This is such a fun card! I love the funky papers and you've coloured Skater Ian brilliantly! Enjoy your colouring day! I hope you're having a lovely sunday!

Beth xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, even though I went to bed a decent hour, Im still thinking Im going to fall over sometime today as Im shattered already, so somewhere I think I lost an hour not gained one. I do so hope that you managed a lie in this morning to catch up with your late night.
Your card is fantastic by the way and the image is beautifully coloured. Well done with love a nd hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, wowie hun what a beautifull card you made with this very sweet Skater Ian....Love the color combo hun...Thanks for sharing...I will try and get some challenges ready...hugs terry and have a very nice evening hun.

Jo said...

Another gorgeous Card and I just love the colours. Jo x

Mette said...

This is a brilliant boys card and the image is so great. I love the colours and no-fussiness.

Have a lovely day, Mette

Tasha said...

Hey Marcea - loving your card - the image and fab papers compliment each other superbly
love tasha xx

Danni said...

Great card! So fun!

theneon said...

Marcea -- hope you enjoyed your cuppa and a little more coloring -- you always do such a beautiful job and this one is great!

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous card, Marcea
The papers are awesome, love your design too.

Karen x

cats whiskers said...

he he love this ione dear great colour scheme, off to find my skateboard now
Hugs Jacqui x

Annie said...

how adorable!

Helen said...

Fab card - those papers work perfectly with the image! :0)
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Cathy said...

Fabulous card, and great use of orange.
Thank you for joining in my colour challenge at SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

LOUISE said...

Fab card Marcea, love Skater Ian. Louise x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes