Wednesday 21 October 2009

La-La Land - Sparkle

God morning and here we are half way through the week again - where does the time go? Wednesdays always mean it is time for a brand new challenge with us all at La-La Land and we would love to see some SPARKLE on your cards this week - nice and easy for you all!



I have used Candy cane Lala from the christmas collection and you can view all the new stamps at the Online store . I have added stickles to the candy cane to make it nice and sparkly and the good old usual papermania shimmer dots have made another appearance!



I am also entering my card into a couple of challenges too .....

A Spoonfull of Sugar - Sketch by Debbie
Stamp Something - Bling it!

Image - Candy Cane Lala
Sentiment - CC Designs SugarPlum North Pole
Papers - MME Colourful Christmas/Frosty Pines , Bazill
Tools - Rectangle nesties
Embellies - Papermania shimmer dots

8 comments:

Sheila said...

Hiya Marcea, this is gorgeous hun, I love your shimmer dots they are lush!!.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute card Marcea, so colourful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Mandy said...

Hi,
love the layout and the image..
a gorgeous card.

Mandy xx

Nannieflash said...

Wow Marcea I love the design of your card, those mounts are certainly colourful, not sure I like the LaLa stamps but I hope you wont hold that against me. I love your card by the way. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

thread-bare said...

Great card Marcea xx

Clare x

Nicola said...

Love your colouring of Lala, you sure have brought her to life. Your papers and layout are gorgeous Marcea and your shimmer dots are delish.
xx Mum xx

Irina Blount said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love all the details and the sparkle!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Maureen said...

Great card! Love the papers and the sparkly candy cane!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes