Friday 16 October 2009

Just Magnolia - Bright & Zingy


Good morning everyone! A bit of good news for you all .... well for me really - my tooth is finally sorted - woohoo, what a relief I can tell you! So it is time once again for a new challenge on Just Magnolia and some bright spark thought it would be fun for us all to make cards that are ....

BRIGHT AND ZINGY

Now I usually do bright anyway so I had to obviously go that one step further and ended up with a card that requires a government health warning attached to it, lol.




As you can see I really took the theme to the letter and I have used very bright and bold colours. The papers and flowers are available from Dies To Die For (details below) and just show that you can use christmas papers any time of the year!



We have a wonderful prize from this weeks sponsor so make sure you pop over to the challenge blog for further details. Whilst you are there you can drool over the gorgeous creations by the rest of the DT.

Well, I shall be heading off to London later for a special weekend. Some of you may already know why, others may have a good memory (went for the same reason last year too), and for all of you who do not have a clue what I am talking about I will tell you all tomorrow on my PBSC post (if I schedule it correctly, lol)

Thanks for all your help with IE8 - I have now switched to Firefox and problem solved :o)

Have a wonderful day xxx

Stamp: Magnolia
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Papers: MME Colourful Christmas - Bright Stripes & Jolly Snowman
Flowers: Prima E-line Assorted Bright
Tools: Martha Stewart Doily Lace Border Punch, Nestabilities - Circles
Embellies: Brads and card candy from stash


21 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Found my Sunglasses I really needed them, I love this hun and it certainly is bright and zingy. brilliant
Hugs Jacqui x

Sheila said...

My God girl you rocked this challenge :), I'm blinded for the rest of the day now :)..lol.
Fabulous sweetie as awlays.
Have a fab time in the big smoke.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Tab said...

Gorgeous card sweetie, you do bright and zingy so well! Loving all the embellies too!

Hope all goes well for the weekend, I have a long memory LOL.....
Hugs Tab xxx

Tasha said...

Fabulous card Marcea - love the bright colours and fab layout! Cute image too
love tasha xx

Rach said...

a fabulous card sweetie, love the bright colours.. you carried it off brilliantly..have a fab weekend sweetie.....xxxxx

Nannieflash said...

You almost need your sunglasses for this one Marcea, such vibrant and clashy colours, but its stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyx

Mina said...

wow Marcea stunning bright colours...have a fabulous weekend
Mina xxx

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, well hun Really Bright and I love it hun...wowzersss just love Tilda too with her little flowers....See what I can do with the challenge hun..thanks for sharing. Hugs Terry

CraftyC said...

Got my sunglasses out for this one Marcea _ LOL
Fab card, defo got the ZIng on it. Have a lovely weekend wont you!!
Clairex

Juls said...

stunning!! Love the bright colours and the gorgeous embossed flowers!

Debbie said...

Wow Marcea this sure is bright and Zingy you really nailed this challenge. Debbie x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a great card, so colourful and very nice!
Hugs Jacqueline

Jo said...

Blimey, this is bright but I love it!! Jo x

Gina said...

Wow this is bright and zingy, I love it Marcea :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Victoria said...

oooh I lurve this one hun.

Have a fab time in London, hope Ryan's band do as well as they did last year. You'll be proud just to see him take part

Victoria
x

lisa said...

Wow, that woke me up!! What a great card, Marcea. It's great when you can go a little crazy and use all those fantastic bright colours that sometimes frighten folk isn't it.
I'm so glad your tooth is feeling better, pain is rotten!!
Have a great weekend.

Lisax

Danni said...

I love, love, love this!!! Such a great, happy, vibrant card! Love it!

Susie Sugar said...

Oh Marsea this is simply stunning darling so bright and cheery
hugs Susie xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Perfectly bright and zingy Marcea! Love the paper and fun colors and that image is super sweet too. :)

Nicola said...

You sure have rocked this challenge with your bright and zingy creation. Those papers are gorgeous Marcea and your flowers are so pretty and I just love Tilda.
xxMumxx

thread-bare said...

Oh Boy You definately know how to do bright & zingy. Fab xx Clare x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes