Saturday 17 October 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - A sketch

Good morning - blimey I didn't think I would get this post out to you all. I decided to bring my laptop with me and so bought some minutes from BT Open something or other - anyway, the connection keeps failing so this is going to be very short and sweet (thank the lord I hear you say, lol). So yes, here I am in London waiting to hear Ryan play in the ROYAL ALBERT HALL later today - how exciting and proud this all makes me :o)
But you don't want to hear me going on and on so I will tell you a little more tomorrow about how they did. Back to today and we have a sketch for you on PBSC for you all to follow and it is FAB!



I loved the sketch and it is perfect for some of the larger PB stamps so get digging them out! I have used some gorgeous papers from Tracy at DTDF ... will add names and links when I get home.



Another angle for you look at ..... not much else to tell really. Have a lovely weekend and catch up with you all tomorrow.



16 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh I just love this card Marcea, fabulous colours and great image hope you have a good time this weekend
Hugs Jacqui

Poppy said...

gorgeous card,have a lovely weekend.
poppy

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute card, very nice! The PB image is super.
Hugs Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Gorgeous card hun, lovely bright summery colours x

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, wow hun what a beautifull card you made again. Just beautifull Love the image too....I have a suprise on my blog for you hun come on over and check it out hun. Hugs Terry

Mephisto said...

HI Dear,

your card is really wonderful! Great Idea to the sketch. And wonderful colors !

Hugs
Domi

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is oh so sweet, Marcea! I love your coloring, wow! Fantastic!

Risa said...

What a super cute card Marcea! I love the vivid colors and gorgeous detailing!
hugs
Risa:)

tracie said...

Hi ya hun, oh wow this is adorable...love those gorgeous papers and big bloom. Hope your having a lovely time in London, you proud mama.
Have a lovely weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x

Danni said...

Love this! Such a bright, happy card! You just wanna smile when you see it!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful PB image. Hope you had a great time.
luv
Debby

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card Marcea - love the bright colours, it is a real "feel good" card :-) Hope you're having a wonderful weekend in London hun and that you enjoyed Ryans's concert at the Royal Albert Hall - wow you must be proud!!
Hugs
Pauline x

Nicola said...

Such a sweet image coloured to perfection and those papers are gorgeous, love your floral detail - it is awesome.
xxMumxx

Beth said...

This is so sweet, I love those cheeky little cats and the bright colours are perfect for this grey day!

Beth xx

NGCARDS said...

Such a nice, bright & colourful card! Love how you used a flower instead of a circle from my sketch :) xxx

thread-bare said...

Ooh another bright & zingy card. Love that gorgeous flower. Well done to Ryan again xx Clare x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes