Monday 21 September 2009

Young and fun ..... my card .... not me, lol!


Hi there, well here is a surprise card from me. I was settled on the sofa last night when I suddenly remembered a lady at work had asked me for a card for a teenager's birthday - no flowers!!!! I couldn't remember which day this week it was needed for so I dragged my lazy butt up to my craft room and got straight to it!


These images from Charmed Cards are perfect for teens - so funky don't you think! Love her boots and hat, so cool :o)
I have paper pieced her dress and am really liking the pink/grey combo - girly but not too girly!
I found a new(ish) challenge blog at the weekend so I just had to play along - especially as this week on Crazy 4 Challenges it is a sketch - my fave type of challenge :o) The DT are just amazing and I really recommend you have a peep and join in too.



Well that is it for me for now - had my buttie and about to head back to work in a minute. Hope you all have a great afternoon xxx

21 comments:

StampOwl said...

super cute card, thanks for playing along with the C4C

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is so pretty.

cats whiskers said...

This is really brill dear, love that image and your colouring, sorry for the flying visit
Hugs Jacqui x

Nicola said...

Ooh what a super funky card Marcea, love this image, your paper piecing and colour combo ... and that punch looks super cute too.
Hope your cold is much better. xxx

Mandy said...

Marcia this is really gorgeous, fab colour combo and lovely lush papers, such a fab image for a teenege girl
hugs Mandy xx

Louise said...

It's gorgeous Marcea
Louise x

Victoria said...

brill card, those boots remind me of me when I was a teenager!

Love the layout and your colour choices

Victoria
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card – she is adorable!!! Fantastyic colours, papers and detail – Love it all!

Hugs Jannie

Nannieflash said...

Wow Marcea, those boots are rather big, but youngsters seemed to like them like that. Wonderful and gorgeous card, Im sure the young lass with love it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Terry said...

Wow Marcea It is a good thing you put your bud up and started crafting wow you made a wonderfull card just adorable....the girl is amazing too. Thanks for sharing hun and the lady at work is very lucky to have you making this beautifull card...hugs terry

Renata van Miltenburg said...

You are at least funny, still?? :)))

This image is sooooo cool, love it! I have to check this site.
Also adore the paperpiecing dress and the silver behind the image and the sentiment!

Liefs, Renata

Sheila said...

She's beautiful darlin, she looks well funky and I bet she's going to be loved lots!!!.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Danni said...

Wonderful card! Fun image!

Sweet Momiji said...

Awesome card!! I love that image! Great colors too!! Love it all! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! Have a great week!

Hollie@ Momiji's Madness

debby4000 said...

Oh what a stylish card, love the fab image and brilliant colour combo.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Great image for a teenager. The papers are fab. I am sure she's gonna love it.
Hugs xx
Pat

theneon said...

Marcea -- I love the colors you used here -- and, you've captured a young and fun look to this card which makes be believe that you are young and fun too!

Risa said...

What a super cute card Marcea!
hugs
Risa:)

Swaantje said...

Marcea what a lovely stamp.
The little girl is sweet ;o)

The colours and your colouring are fantastic..

Greetings
Swaani

Pauline C said...

Wow Marcea - love it! So funky and cool - great image and fab colour scheme witht he paper piecing!
pauline x

Teresa said...

Really love your card the teenagers in the family would think it was fantastic, love the colours too!
Teresa.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes