Wednesday 30 September 2009

La-La Land Weekly Challenge


Hi there, here I am a little later than expected - I have been at university all day so been ever so busy exercising my brain (ouch, lol). Anyway, it is time for another fun challenge on La-La Land and we have a mega combo for you devised by all the Guest Designers .......

Karin - Two different patterned papers
Kimmi - Color Combination: Strawberries (red), Chocolate (brown) and Cream
Marcea - Embossing (dry or heat)
Paul - Scallops
Sue - Paper Piercing


Now I have to admit that at first it looks like a mammoth task but actually, we incorporate most of these things on our cards without realising so please do not be scared hehehe. I have used another of the newly released stamps, this time it is Pirate Lala from the Halloween Collection. I have followed the sketch from this weeksFriday Sketchers .



A closer look at the elements of this weeks challenge - you have to look closely for my embossing (on my nestie) but I promise it is there :o) The wonderful papers were in my DT package for Irina and are just amazing - sorry but I do not know who makes them but wow, how cool are they!!


A look from a different angle, hope you like it! Have a great evening ..... I may be back later with another card for you all - I have been spending my pennies :o)
Bye for now xxx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A-hoy! Cool card x

Victoria said...

wow - girl done good! That's a serious recipe to follow. What a fab card though, love the way you've pieced it all togther hun

Victoria
x

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea wowie.....this is just tooo adorable hun...very nice colors and the coloring of your image is just wonderfull hun....Perfect Job....wow...
Thanks for sharing Marcea...hugs terry

CraftyC said...

Wow Marcea what a fab card. Love the rich colours on this. Hope you dont suffer from Brain ache too much!! LOl
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

Oh Marcea, this is so gorgeous! I love the brilliant colours and the way you've done the layout.
Well done!
Hugs xx
Pat

Nicola said...

Love how you have brought this image to life Marcea and those papers sure are gorgeous. Great take on all the challenges sweetie. xxx

Sheila said...

Fabulous!!!! dah-ling!! in the words of Diana Ross 'I'm still waiting' for my DT pack:), mines gone the scenic route :).
Hugs
Sheila xx

Irina Blount said...

WOW!! This is such a great card Marcea!! I love everything about it!! Love all the elements, how you used the papers and your coloring of Lala!!! Cute, cute, cute!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I love your card Marcea! Totally awesome.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes