Sunday 27 September 2009

Anyone for Anya - A sketch!


Good morning to you all, I hope you are all having a great weekend so far. Sunday again so that means it is time for another fun challenge on Anyone for Anya . This week we have a fabby sketch by the lovely Dawny for you all to follow.


I bought these delish papers last week and just had to use them for my card - I now have them in 3 different colours, lol, they are so gorgeous. The aqua in them made me think of this little beauty - Mermaid Anya available from Tracy at Dies to Die For .



I have added some dew drops to her hair - don't you think they look like little bubbles .... so cute! The sentiment has been printed using my computer and cut using my ribbon tag dies (also available from DTDF).
Remember to check all the other DTs cards - they are just gorgeous - we also have 3 fab GDT's too so please say hi to them and leave them some love.
Edited to add challenges ...
Paper Play - Spot This
Have a great Sunday xxx

23 comments:

Francesca said...

great card Marcea, such a cute image

Hugs
Francesca

Silli said...

Hello Marcea, your card is so sweet! I love the cute image... The colors are fab! Love the drops... Happy sunday and many thanks for your sweets comments! Hugs Silke

Sheila said...

Well she is just the best looking Mermaid under the sea darlin!!, I love your yummy papers too :) fabarooney card hun.
Hugs
Sheila xx

זהבית שקד said...

Great card
lobe the colours

Zehavit

6 wacky women said...

Beautiful card, Marcea.
I just love the colours and the dew drops are a perfect touch.

Karen x

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, wow hun what a fabulous card you made again hun...such a sweet image hun.....Wow and the drops, so cute...thanks for sharing hun. Hugs Terry and I will try to join into the challenge again hun...

Risa said...

Your card is super cute Marcea! I love your layout and gorgeous image!
hugs
Risa:)

Nicola said...

Ooh these papers ARE delicious Marcea and your colouring to Mermaid Anya is fabulous - blush I have her and never inked her up so I may have to come and play with you all at AFA again. I do love this little beauty. xxx

Suzie Q said...

Hi Marcea,
I love the colours on your card and the papers are fab along with your perfect colouring!
hugs
Suzie Qx

Danni said...

So pretty! Love the sentiment on the ribbon charm/slide!

Kirsty said...

Hi Marcea

Your cards are lovely, I love your blog, i visit regularly!

kirstyx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow this is stunning!
How beautiful is your paper and your design ad detail are wonderful

Hugs Jannie

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Hi girl!

Delish colourscheme!! LOVE the lilac hair and the little bling-bling in it.

Liefs, Renata

kelly ledder said...

Beautiful colours xx

Victoria said...

this is so pretty Marcea, love the shading on your lil mermaid

Victoria
x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Lovely colors, gorgeous papers (who makes them?), and fabulous coloring.
Hugs,
April

Rach said...

beautiful Marcea, love it.. hugs rachxx

craftyb said...

Hi Marcea, this card is gorgeous...the image is sooooo cute...love your colour combo...love the lil gems in her hair! bx

Swaantje said...

Your card is pure sugar,Marcea...

Have a nice week.
Many Greetings
Swaani

Nilla said...

Gorgeous card, Marcea! Love the small drops like water bubbles, great idea and well colored image! Hugs Nilla

Mina said...

wow what lush gorgeous colours Marcea, so gorgeous...I love this cutie shes so sweet
Mina xxx

Do What You Love said...

Oh how adorably cute she is. I love those dew drops in her hair. I'd seen the dew drops and could not think of what they could be used for - hmmm....you're very talented Marcea!

Julie M said...

Beautiful card, Marcea. Love the colours (and your colouring - can see every bit in those close-ups - it's perfect!).

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes