Sunday 6 September 2009

Anyone for Anya - Buttons, Bows & Brads


Good morning my lovlies, can I just say how lucky I am to have all of you!!!! I am completely overwhelmed with all the beautiful and caring messages you left me yesterday - thankyou so much, it really does mean so much to me and you all helped me through a difficult day .... you are all such wonderful people.


Here is my card for this weeks Anyone for Anya and we have a really lovely theme ...
BUTTONS, BOWS & BRADS

You can use 1, 2 or all 3 things if you are feeling brave .... I love my embellies so I just had to use all of them! We are also sponsored this week by the fab Tracy fromDIes To Die For so pop over to our blog to see the gorgeous stamp set that is up for grabs.



I have used this little beauty called Annika which a certain gorgeous lady bought me for me birthday in May .... isn't she adorable! I am so pleased I have the full set of ciaos now because there are some lovely pale shades which were not in set A. Lots if adhesive pearls too - I think she deserves them don't you .... anyone this pretty should have exactly what she wants :o) Papers are from the lovely Designer Extreme CDs and the scrummy spacer is from my lovely friend Bev .... thanks sweetie, mwah.
I am going to get ready now to take Ryan to band rehearsal. The brass band are competing in the British Open next weekend in Birmingham so we are going to have a busy week back and forward to the band room.
I am also entering my card for CCT which is Back to School!
Have a great day what ever you do and thanks again to you all, luv ya!! xxx

33 comments:

Paula said...

This is just Fabulous Marcea wow such a fab image perfect colouring and what fantastic detail.
Paula xxxx

Anne said...

You colouring are so perfect! this is a beautiful card with sweet colours.

Anne -X-

Ann-Marie said...

Such a pretty card, love the colouring. Don't have this stamp yet, but safe to say she is now on my wish list! Take care Ann-Marie xxx

Marina said...

This is soooo beautiful!
I love the softly colours and the details are so lovely.

Have a nice day,
Marina

Sally said...

Fantastic card. Lucky you to have all the caos. I am still working on mine. Your coloring is beautiful.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Such a pretty card! Love all those pearls :)

thread-bare said...

Great card Marcea. Hope Ryan has a great time in Birmingham next week xx Clare x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

The papers are so nice with this sweet image and I adore the little bow in her hair!

Liefs, Renata

Nicola said...

Awe what a cutie pie, reminds me so much of you when you were young Marcea. Your papers and accents are fabulous. xxx

Risa said...

Your card is way too cute Marcea! I really love your image...she's so cute! Awesome DP and fabulous detailing!
hugs
Risa:)

Carolyn said...

Marcea, this card is just adorable. I love the colors you picked. The pearls just finish it. Great job.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Beth said...

This is so cute! I love the colour scheme you've used and this stamp is a sweetie! I hope you're having a nice sunday!

Beth xx

Danni said...

Oh so cute! Love the bow in her hair!

Linda . J said...

Wow Marcea this is stunning and love the image, the colours and design are gorgeous.
Hugs Linda

Donna said...

Beautiful card Marcea, love the layout too with the different papers and all the little pearls all around the scallop.
hugs
Donna xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Pauline C said...

Fabulous card marcea hun - adorable image and sweet colours. Glad you felt the love yesterday and hope the support you felt helped you. Good luck to Ryan with the band stuff :-)
pauline x

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is so pretty with such soft colors!

cats whiskers said...

Lovely design Marcea, the papers, image and colours are just perfect, well done sweetie have a good day hugs Jacqui xx

Juls said...

such a sweet card! really love how you have done her eyes!

Tasha said...

Beautiful card Marcea - lovely colurs and great layout the pearls are a fantastic touch
love tasha xx

Alex said...

Your card is amazing Marcea, WOW!!!! Love the colors and all the pearls!!

I am so sorry that yesterday was so hard, I can't imagine....HUGS!!!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous card! with the soft colours and the lovely details, it's beautiful!
Hugs xx
Pat

6 wacky women said...

So sweet, Marcea.
Such an adorable image, beautiful papers and details too.

Karen x

Gibmiss said...

hi Marcia

your cards are fabulous,your mum called in my friends shop today in Gibraltar i have known your more for a good while i said i do P.Black challenge and she told me you were on the team small world
hugs
Sylvie
x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Marcea, such a perfectly coloured image and a gorgeous combination of soft pastel colours and papers :) Donna x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Marcea, wow what a fabulous card hunny, i love the image and the fabulous detail you've added. I was so sorry to read your last post. It must have been a difficult day, sending you extra big hugs hunny, Linda x

Sheila said...

Hiya Hun, your card as always love is just gorgeous!!, love everything about it beautifully coloured to sweetie... sending you huge big hugsss from me xx
Hugs
Sheila xx

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, wow hun what a beautifull card you made, very nice colors and colouring thanks for sharing hun
And oh ya....
I have a surprise on my blog for you Marcea...come on over hun and check it out...ihihi
hugs terry

Emma said...

Hiya...
Aw gorgeous card, love all the details and such a cute image.
Hope you have a fab day off.
Hugs Emma x

Stacey said...

Love this Marcea! The little bow in her hair is just the cutest!

Glad you are happy with your Copic prize - I was dead chuffed this morning when I ran the random org thingy and your name popped out! Spend it wisely chick! ~♥~

Annie said...

Beautiful card! and thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Susie Sugar said...

So sweet , love the soft colours of this one and the cutie image too
xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes