Wednesday 30 September 2009

Midweek combo and a little toot!!




Well here I am again, just like a bad penny (or is that smell???) lol, and I have a really pretty image to show you all. I have finally got me some totally delish manga stamps by Sugar Nellie - ooooh my mum is going to want this one I think!! I just couldn't resist her, isn't she just so pretty :o)



I have dug out some fab papers from last year - Papermania's Naughty or Nice pack and I just love the bright colours. I have also used some delish new flowers too that a sweet friend picked up for me at Ally Pally last weekend - thanks babe I love them :o)


So, what challenges can I link to this card .....

Die Cut Dreams - Ribbon & Trims
Stamp with Fun - A sketch
A spoonfull of sugar - Christmas
Creative Card Crew - All that sparkles
Paper Play - Spot This
Stamp Something - Favourite layout/sketch



Wow - I am getting rather good at these combos, lol .... aren't I naughty :o)

Ok,now I have some fabulous news to share with you all. When I got home today I opened my emails and wow, I had the most lovely message from Janet at Pink Gem Designs asking if I would like to be a Guest Designer for the next 3 months.





Well of course I said yes immediately, I didn't even have to think about it! I am so excited and cannot wait to get started :o)

20 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Marcea, so pretty, I had to have her too just not had the chance to ink her up yet.
Congrats on being Pink Gems guest designer hun, you so deserve it
hugs Mandy xx

Tab said...

Hey sweetie, huge congrats and welcome to the team.......yayyyyy, I'm so please, hee hee! Can't wait to see what you create, sweet pea!

Loving today's creation, I have this pad and the colours are so delish, gorge detail too!
Much love
Tab xxx

Nicola said...

Ooh how right you are Marcea, you know me and wings, I do so need this stamp! Fabulous card darling and those papers are mega delish - wowee those flowers are yumilicious.
Huge congratulations on your GDT spot with Pink Gem and so very well deserved too.
Love,
Mum xxx

Sandie said...

Beautiful card. I just adore those Manga girls!!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!!

Sheila said...

Whaooo Babe congrats on Pink Gems GDT darlin!!, you'll be fabulous!!.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Susie Sugar said...

Marcea its an honour to have you playing along with us this week and such a stunning card really pretty just like the lady who made it !!
xx

Danni said...

Congrats!!!
What a great card, I just love the bright, happy colors!

Janiel/ janny said...

Oh Marcea, Beautiful card....I also love the cute little pirate girl just below..

Gorgeous cards!!
have a great day sweetie, janny

PinksyDoodles said...

Beautiful card Marcea and many congratulations on the GDT at Pink Gem Designs.
Clare x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Marcea
Congrats. on being offered the DT spot - well done!
I love this card - the colours are scrumptious! Beautiful flowers, and a fabulous image.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Beautiful card,love the color combination.Cute stamp. Thanks for joinig us .
Hugs agnes
swf-team

Victoria said...

FANTASTIC!!!

Well done you, wel deserved Toot toot me thinks.

Fab card too - can't wait to see your Pink Gems creations now

Victoria
x

Squirrel x said...

Oh she is just the bee's knees hun! So cute, and I love how you have coloured her. Perfect. Squirrel xx

Tracy said...

She goes really well with those modern christmas colours. Hope you enjoy your time with Pink Gem!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

WOW!! She's such a cutie!! I sure do love the fun image, your colors and the charm! :) Beautiful layout too!! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp Something!! HUGS

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, Marcea - love the bright colours and sparkle (and spots!).

Thanks for joining us twice this week on PaperPlay!!

Julie

Karen said...

Awwww Marcea, this is so pretty. thanks for joining us at DCD this week.
xx

debby4000 said...

Oh she is a darling, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Mummylade said...

The stamp is absolutely adorable! Thank you for joining the DCD challenge this week.

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Marcea, congratulations on your new gdt position, hope you have lots of fun, cant wait to see what you create. Your card is beautiful i love the colour combo and your new stamp is beautiful. thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes