Wednesday 23 September 2009

La-La Land Crafts - Paper Piecing



Hello, wow it is time for another fun challenge on La-La Land and this week the lovely Sheila is hosting our challenge and she has chosen ....

PAPER PIECING



I hung on for my DT package to arrive and when it did I had to rush like mad to get my card made so I got stuck right into it. Now, maybe it is because I am blonde, or perhaps because I have been unwell .... or maybe it is just one of those weeks for me because I had finished my card and was about to photograph it when I suddenly had an awful thought ..... eek, just what is this weeks challenge!! I kid you not - I was so keen to use my new stamps I just jumped right in. So ...... excuse the rather lame paper piecing on my card ... look closer .... can you see it???? Closer still ......



..... yep, now you see it - I have paper pieced Wizard Maya's 'stick'!! Sorry, I know it is pathetic but I totally forgot to do it, what can I say ..... sorry, lol. The brand new range of Halloween stamps are now available to purchse from the web shop and they are all just fabulous!
I have followed this weeks sketch from Creative Inspirations , another new challenge for me. Have a wonderful afternoon - off to do a bit of colouring - isn't this just the best hobby ever!

18 comments:

Terry said...

HIya Marcea, wowie hun or should I say Mooooohh hiih what a funny image did you use for your fabulous card wow....I just love the colors too...Thanks for sharing Marcea. Wow.
Hugs Terry

Anonymous said...

Stunning and adorable Marcea.. love everything about it :)
Hugs, Marlene xx

Mel said...

Hee I love it huni! What a fab image and the colouring is great to huni! xxxx

Pauline C said...

Oh hun you are so funny .... your "blonde moment" has got to be totally fogiveable as the card is so adorable! I don't normally like Hallowe'en cards much but this one is so cute!
Pauline x

Penni said...

We all have those moments, blonde or not - I call them senior moments!!!!

Great paper piecing !!!

Hugs
Penni
X

cheryl said...

this is so beatuiful such wonderful colurs too thanks for joining us at creative inspirations love cheryl xxxxxxx

Maureen said...

I know what you mean about wanting to just jump right into the DT packages - I love playing with new stamps!

Your card is great - love the coloring and the cat charm!

Nicola said...

Moo hoo this is the best Halloween image I have ever seen and your colouring is amazing Marcea. Totally stunning card sweetie, enjoy your blonde moments before they turn into senile ones like mine, rofl- xxx

Jenni said...

Hi Marcea, lovely to see you joining in with us at Creative Inspirations and with such a fun card, glad you're feeling better.
Jenni x

Sheila said...

Hello BLONDIE!!!!..:), do I forgive you mmmmmm let me think ..... ok but only coz it's you wouldn't do it for veryone LOL:).
That is one stunning!!!! Paper pieced stick... a better paper pieced stick I have yet to see!!!, & lucky you the postman has my DT package stuck in the bottom of his bag me thinks.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Jenna said...

I love your Wizard Cow! I would love to see mooooohhr of your art. LOL

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Moo hoo hoo!! Fabulous card! Love the rich colors and that cute little charm! LOL! Paper piecing is paper piecing... even if it's just the walking stick. :) xx Jane

Kathy said...

haha that sounds like me for my card today!! LOL
This is adorable! I love this image and your card is fabulous with him!! I think you get bonus points for waiting and making a card in the nick of time!!
Have a great week-end :)Kathy

Lisa Hjulberg said...

How funny! I know what you mean, though... we rush around like mad sometimes. I almost confused paper piecing with paper piercing! Lucky I looked again.

Your card is great, paper piecing or not!

LOUISE said...

Fab card Marcea, love the image, so cute! and love your cat charm. Thanks so much for joining us on Creative Inspirations Challenge. Louise x

mrsk06 said...

Great card it's nice to see not the norm cards its fab!! Sal xxx

maxine said...

A lovely card Marcea, thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week.

jude said...

Great card Marcea,thanks for joining in the challenge at creative inspirations,good luck
thanks judex

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes