Saturday 26 September 2009

PBSC - scrummy colour combo



Woohoo, it is the weekend at last AND the sun is still shining - looks like a perfect day ahead :o)
We have a delicious challenge for you on Penny Black this week ...
CHOCOLATE, LEMON & PINK


I have used another vintage PB image this week, I knew it would be perfect for this week and had so much fum colouring her. It hasn't quite turned out how I wanted. I had about 6 different papers that I kept shuffling around and I ended up with these but .... I forgot to add my ribbon along the bottom - doh!


These are so easy to colour and have such delightful little faces. The butterfly and little flower are from my September kit from Crafty Feeling , I just love these kits - scrummy!
Well, I hope you have a fab day - especially if you are off to Ally Pally this weekend (lucky things). A friend of mine has a little shopping list and has promised to pick me up a few bits and pieces ... thanks hun :o)
Edited to add challenges...
Flutter By Wednesday - Fairies/butterflies & flowers

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

I can't believe I didn't play this last weekend! Got to be one of everyones faves don't you think. RIP Patrick Swayze what a dancer!






Have a great weekend xxxx






15 comments:

Nicola said...

Such a beautiful image and colouring Marcea, your papers are gorgeous - pretty detail with your flower and butterfly and I don´t think your forgotten ribbon could have made this any more beautiful, simply perfect my dear. xxx

Pauline C said...

Fab card hun ... I agree this is an adorable image and your colouring is gorgeous .. and I lvoe the papers :-) Hope you're having a great weekend!
pauline x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Now I've got tears in my eyes watching that video. I loved that movie the first time I saw it, and every single time since... and always will. I hate cancer. I hate that Patrick died of cancer, and my heart grieves for his wife.

On an upper note, your card is FABULOUS! You rocked that color challenge.

Nannieflash said...

Wonderful card Marcea, it seems all the challenges this week have lemon and pink and black in them, but your created a gorgeous image with your colour combo. Well done with lvoe and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Stunning card Marcea, love the cute image and the pretty colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

Terry said...

He hiya Hun what a sweetie did you make...wow perfect coloring hun and your paper choice is wonderfull and bright...
Thanks for sharing hun. Hugs Terry

CraftyC said...

Love your card Marcea, that stamp is just adorable and you've coloured her beautifully. Hope your enjoying your weekend!
Clairexx

Janiel/ janny said...

Stunning card sweetie!!!! I watched you video and I love that song that movie and Patrick. It is such a sad thing... his death. :o)

I will always love that movie lots of everyday life lessons to be learn from it.
hugs, janny

Lexxie said...

This is a lovely card Marcea, I really love this colour combo. Fantastic papers and such a fab image,
Hope you are well Marcea,
Love Sarita xx

lisa said...

Such a beautiful card, Marcea. I love that adorable image with her glittery wings and your BP and flower is lovely too. It's a great colour combination.

Lisax

Danni said...

Oh that image is just the sweetest! Love you card!! Wow!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Marcea, what a cutie she is, and doesn't she look gorgeous in those colours. Love the sparkle and your papers are lovely.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea,I allready told you that you made a very beatifull card and also want to tell you thanks for placing my blogcandy on your blog and I wish you lots of luck hun keep my fingers crossed for ya..Hugs Terry

6 wacky women said...

So beautiful, Marcea
Your colouring and the colour scheme are just gorgeous.

Karen x

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Marcea!
hugs
Risa:)

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes