Sunday 20 September 2009

Anyone For Anya - Funky Flowers



Good morning, how are you all? I am feeling much better today - had a really nice night last night at the party but woke up at the crack of dawn this morning so I have been up for hours!
We have a lovely challenge for you this week on Anyone For Anya ...

FUNKY FLOWERS




Well, what a struggle for me - you know how I NEVER use flowers, lol ..... ok, yes ... I love flowers so I am a happy girlie today. It would have helped though if I had paid attention to the fact it is 'funky' and not fabulous - somehow my poor brain got all confused (doesn't take much by the weekend!!). But ... there are certainly flowers galore so I hope you don't mind my blonde moment :o)




I have used one of my new Miss Anya Dressy stamps that I bought from Tracy at Dies to Die For - isn't she lovely! I have coloured her with my copics to compliment the beautiful Dovecraft papers - wow it is ages since I used these!


My flowers are a mixture from Wild Orchid Crafts , Crafty Feeling , Poppicrafts (no longer sell blooms) and my lovely buddy Terry sent me the large rose - how lush!
My card also fits Charisma Cards theme of flower power too :o)
Have a fab Sunday - hope you managed to squeeze a bit of crating in - I certainly will be. xxx

18 comments:

CraftyC said...

Morning Marcea, glad to hear your feeling better and still crafting. Love your card, funky papers and gorgeous stamp
Clairex

maxine said...

This is a beautiful card Marcea.

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Marcea.
Beautiful colouring and colour combo, fab details too!!

Karen x

Anonymous said...

I love everything about this card it's just stunning!!! Your colouring is amazing and the layout fantastic!

Greetings Jannie

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, what fabulous colours, I love the papers and the image is so beautifully coloured. flowers are stunning. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxx

PinksyDoodles said...

So glad you are feeling better and had a good night.
This is stunning, it's like being at the florist's. Your colouring is fab too.
Clare x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Marcea,
Thank you so much for the lovely comments you left on my blog. I love Anya & your card is gorgeous. I'm not sure what constitutes
'funky' in the flower world. But I would say purple blooms are quite funky! Love the way you coloured her too. I must give this challenge a go.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Danni said...

Love this...so very pretty!

Victoria said...

well I think it's fabulous and it is funky as furple purple is quite a funky colour you know!

Thanks for having me as GDT for a couple of weeks, proper enjoyed myself and will have to wait like everyone else now to join in the challenges

Victoria
x

lisa said...

Hi Marcea. Glad you're feeling better today, nothing worse than being under the weather.
Your card is beautiful, I love all the flowers and that colour is lucious.

Lisax

Nicola said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to visit you today Marcea, but my poor old back is playing up big time - well when doesn´t it. Thankfully your beautiful creation has lifted me big time - ooh can´t wait to get the other Copics and try and shade like you do. Love those papers and your funky flowers and I can always dream ... to achieve your standard. xxx

Tasha said...

Hey Marcea, thanks for popping by - its been ages since i visited too.
This card is absolutely stunning, love the colour and the gorgeous flower!
love tasha xx

Rach said...

this is delish hun.. a fantastic card. hugs rachxx

Sally said...

Stunning card. Loving the shades of purple. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Unknown said...

Wow beautiful card, really lovely!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.

Jan x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Love, love, love the purple and what an adorable flowers you put together!!. Lovely colouring as always!

Great job colleague ;)

Liefs, Renata

Vee said...

Fab card I love those papers and the image. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
xx Vee

Pauline C said...

Another fab card Marcea - love the flowers and your colouring is really fabulous!
pauline x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes