Friday 25 September 2009

Just Magnolia - colour combo



Morning peeps, oooh it is Friday and I am so glad. I have been exhausted this week after my cold so am longing for a long lazy sleep :o)
You all know that Friday means it is time for another fab challenge from us all at Just Magnolia and this week we have a delish colour combo for you all ...

PINK & GREY (PLUS THE OPTION OF BLACK IF YOU WISH)





Aaaah, this is now a real favourite combo for me - I just loved making this card. I have used another stamp from the Fall kit, I can't help but love Tilda, I know I say it every week but she is so sweet. I have followed the sketch on this weeks challenge by Truly Scrumptious and I love it - such a simple but pretty sketch and so easy to use.




I have used my copics again. I have to say I just love to colour with these and wonder how I managed before I got them. My poor pencils are now feeling rather neglected, might have to use them soon (but I doubt it, lol)




The brads are so touchy feely - they are little velvet ones that were in a mixed pack by Papermania and I really do like them - had them for ages so nice to use them at last. That's your lot from me for now, remember to pop over and visit the other cards by the rest of the DT - they are amazing! Have a lovely day xxx

23 comments:

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, wow hun you are absolutely right, this Tilda is adorable, just perfect coloring and your choice of papers are just fabulous. Thanks for sharing hun. I will try and join in the challenge. wow I just love this card....hugs terry xxxxx

Rach said...

Morning Marcea, love your card sweetie, fabulous layout and colouring...lol @ your neglected pencils... poor things...
Enjoy your weekend and hope you feel lots better soon. hugs rachxx

Squirrel x said...

Ooh, she is just toooooooo cute for words! Fabulous card hun, the layout is great and your Copic colouring is stunning. Squirrelxx

Anonymous said...

This card is gorgeous! Love your colouring and great sketch.
Well done!
Hugs xx
Pat

זהבית שקד said...

Beutifull card

ZehavitX

Victoria said...

wow I love this to bits Marcea, just gorgeous. You've worked wonders with the sketch too

Victoria
x

Tab said...

Ooooh Marcea I see you have worked your magic on this beauty of a card, love the detail that you have added too it. Your poor pencils and my poor copics should get together, both are feeling neglected LOL.
Hope that you feel better soon and enjoy your weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous Tilda, wonderful colours too.
luv
Debby

Anne said...

Great colour combo and lovely details. Your colouring are beautiful as always! =)

Hugs
Anne

Nicola said...

Wowee this is so stunning Marcea, love your colouring of sweet Tilda and these papers are mega delish along with your gorgeous flowers.
Have a super weekend and rest up. xxx

Nannieflash said...

A stunning card Marcea, definitely different from the rest of the DT, but I love this one to, its really gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is beautiful sweetie! Love the pretty papers and that sweet Tilda. Beautiful accents too. Have a lovely weekend. :)

Swaantje said...

Hello Marcea,
the last days were so crazy. ;o)
So many cute messages and lovely greetings.
That was nice..

Before I forget..
Your card is lovely,Marcea.
The Tilda is cute and your colouring on it..is perfect.

Have a lovely weekend.
Many Hugs
Swaani

CraftyC said...

This is scrumptious Marcea, lovely coloir combo and Tilda looks great on the card!!
Clairexx

PinksyDoodles said...

Oh so cute, the colours are fabulous and Tilda is gorgeous. Love it!
Clare x

Erin... said...

gorgeous!

Gibmiss said...

Hi marcia
gorgeous gorgeous little tilda i love them as well the colours are delish

hugs
Sylvie x gibraltar

Carole said...

Stunning card Marcea...what a beautiful colour combination.
Hugs
Carole x

Danni said...

Very nice! Wonderful card!

Heather said...

Hi Marcea - thanks for such a wonderful interpretaion of my sketch, I'd thought I'd kept it a little too simple so it's good to know you enjoyed it. Fabulous colours (I just wish I hadn't used pink and grey for JM last week as well tee-hee). Fantastic colouring and those papers are just stunning.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
hugs Heather xx

Risa said...

Your card is stunning Marcea! Your image is very pretty and your coloring rocks! Awesome details and colors!
hugs
Risa:)

Mina said...

stunning card Marcea beautiful colouring I love that striped paper
Mina xxx

Helene said...

Hi,

I really love the way you colored your Tilda, she's so cute like that

Hugs
Xxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes