Friday 18 September 2009

Just Magnolia - Bev's sketch


Good morning everyone, woohoo it is Friday!! I have the day off today because I had to go to University on Wednesday .... what a fab start to the weekend! So, here we are again which can mean only one thing - another new challenge on Just Magnolia and we have a gorgeous sketch by our lovely Bev.


I am really loving my Making Menories papers this week, they are so pretty and come in such delish colours. I have used another new stamp from my Magnolia Fall kit - I think everyone adores this image .... another scrumptious image!


Instead of using a ribbon I have just added these pretty flowers down the side of the centre panel, I do not know how I used to manage before I bought my roses - funny how you fall in love with certain products isn't it!



A view from a different angle - and that's it! I am going to get my cards made for the weekend now - got the whole day to myself to play so that is nice. Hope you all have a lovely day today too xxx

21 comments:

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Oh wow, this card and the card below just makes you happy with the bright colours!! Just love them!

Liefs, Renata

Diane.W. said...

Hi Marcea!!!
Gorgeous card & happy colours :o)x

Marina said...

Such a pretty card, Marcea!
I love the colours because of the brightness.
Your colouring is gorgeous as always.

Have a nice day,
Marina

Mandy said...

Beautiful card, love the sweet image and the colours are so cheery
hugs Mandy xx

cats whiskers said...

WoooooHoooo what a fabulosu colour combo hun, just adore this fabulous card
Hugs Jacqui x

PinksyDoodles said...

Gorgeous! I love the bright papers.
Enjoy your day.
Clare xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

She's lovely Marcea and those colors are so happy. I love the sunny feel! Great coloring and the accents are perfect too. Have a lovely weekend. :)

nessy said...

adorable card ~love the dolly mixture colours ~suit tilda so much!!
hope you enjoyed your day off
vanessa xx

Nicola said...

Woweeeeeeee I just love these papers Marcea and your colouring of Tilda knocks my socks off. A truly amazing creation and those roses are such gorgeous details. Enjoy your weekend. xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh so gorgeous, Love the image and I love your colouring. The colours are wonderful. Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh this is gorgeous, adorable image and great colours.

Have a great weekend!!

greetings Jannie.

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! Love the gorgeous bright papers you have used!!

Danni said...

Very adorable card!! Wonderful job!

Mina said...

wow I love these papers too Marcea...so gorgeous and fizzy bright colours...beautiful card and I love how you used the roses
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey `Gorgeous` Your card is beautiful always a pleasure to catch up with your fab creations..
Good Luck at `Uni` Yahahah.
Have a fab weekend:)x

Ila said...

What a Gorgeous card!!..the image is Super Cute..the colors, roses and papers are Fabulous!!..Hugs, Ila

Pop's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous, i love the colours that you have chosen, a beautiful creation, have a great weekend hugs Pops x

Sam said...

Gorgeous card Marcea. I can see why you fell in love with these papers, they are beautiful, love the bright colours and I love the image too, made several cards with that stamp.
Hope you enjoyed your day off and got lots of cards made :-)
Sam x

BA said...

marcea
this is so sweet!! love the happy colours
xoxo BA

Tasha said...

Sweet card Marcea - love the colours its such a *smile* card
love tasha xx

100drine said...

Fantastic, magnifiques couleurs, pleines de gourmandises, bravooooo !!!!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes