Sunday 13 September 2009

Chasing my tail - PBSC / Anyone for Anya / Singalong / An award!


Hi everyone, well here I am after a flying visit to Birmingham for the British Open. Well, the band played well but as these things go were not good enough and had a disappointing result .... tough at the top but that's banding for you. It is the hardest contest of the season and only has the best bands competing so was never going to be easy. We had a fab time though .... the weather was glorious and there was a music arts festival on so it was just bustling! Nice to be home though. .



Somehow I didn't tell Mr Blogger I needed this card up yesterday so here it is ..... better late than never! We have a great sketch for you all to follow on PBSC . I am not happy with this card but hey, you can't like them all can you, lol.




A closer look at my image, which I do love ..... isn't he just so sweet!

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-



Phew ..... now onto card number 2 ..... and this time it is for Anyone for Anya and we have a fab colour challenge ....
PINK, WHITE AND 1 OTHER



As you can see I have chosen black. I really love this funky Anya and you can buy her from the lovely Tracy at Dies To Die For . Tracy is also very kindly offering a prize to this weeks winner .... thanks sweetie!

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-


Ok, so now I have a very big thankyou to say to my lovely blogging buddy Terry

Thanks so much hun, you are so sweet to have passed this on to me!

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Last but not least I think we deserve a little singalong ....... now how long is it since you heard this!!!!





20 comments:

Nicola said...

Two stunning cards Marcea, no idea why you don´t like your PB one this week. I love your colouring and fab paper and what a super sketch too.
Miss Anya is a real cute chic - love her pink streaks. How you manage to create such beauties with your hectic lifestyle is beyond belief. No idea how you manage to go to work, do all the band runs plus all your DT cards - you are amazing. Good luck and best wishes for starting Uni again this week, I take my hat off to you sweetie. xxx

Beth said...

These are just fab Marcea! I love the cute little mouse, your colouring is great! And how funky is your Anya??! I love her hair and the skulls paper is brilliant!
I hope you're having a lovely sunday!

Beth xx

Danni said...

These are both such wonderful cards!! Great job!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Pink, white and black, I keep loving this combo! And what a funky papers, love them. Also adore the hairdo :)

The other card is as sweet as usual.

Liefs, Renata

cats whiskers said...

Hi Sweetie these are two little stunners and so different, I just adore that little meecie and Ms Anya looks such a punk!!!!!!! adorable
Hugs Jacqui x

Victoria said...

fab cards Marcea, love the funky image you've used, goes so well with the colour combo - she rocks - just like your card!

Victoria
x

Mina said...

two stunners Marcea...love them both and how cute is that mouse
Mina xxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Stunning cards Marcea!!! The PB is my fave though!! Your coloring and design is fabulous!!!

I am sorry Ryan's band did not get the result they had hoped for. They had a wonderful opportunity to go as far as they did!! Very commendable!!

6 wacky women said...

Your cards are gorgeous, Marcea.
I just love them both.

Karen x

Rach said...

gorgeous sweetie, fantastic cards wonderful colouring and detail.. can't see why your not happy with the first it looks gorgeous to me...
good luck for Uni hunny...

and as for the fan under the desk... hahahaha.... it gets way too hot up here in the summer.... i actually have two...lol..
did have an air-conditioner but that has gone downstairs now... took up too much room..lol..
but yes i guess your right i am wierd... rofl...
I feel for my hubby and kids..they have to put up with me...
hugs rachxxx

Jackie said...

Both fab cards as always Marcea, I love that little mouse...so cute and you have coloured him so well.

Have a great week.
Jackie x

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, Two wonderfull cards you made again hun just wonderfull colouring and the papers are just beautifull...Love your images too...
A big your welcome for you hun, I am glad you like it. Thanks for your very sweet words. And good luck and best wishes for the new term hun. I will be thinking of you. Hugs Terry

Mephisto said...

Wow, both cards are so great.
Love them very much!

Hugs
Domi

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, wow love your cards, and the bright colours on the second one. They are both stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Bev said...

Twi fabby cards babes - LOVE the shockin' pink hair - just the bizz!!

Loads of luck with Uni babes but don't burn the candle at both ends hey (don't whack me!!!)

LOVED this weeks Singalong too - one of my faves xxx

nessy said...

two amazing cards marcea ~and so very different ~but both beautifully coloured and fab papers!
vanessa xx

Tab said...

Fabuluous cards, sweetie! Love the sweet images and the colours that you have chosen are yummy!
Sorry about Ryan and his band, he did very well to take part, bless him.
Hugs Tab xxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Beautiful cards Marcea, and "thank you for the music" - brilliant!
Sylvia xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning cards Marcea!!
Love the image and gorgeous details.

Greetings Jannie.

Pop's Cards said...

Both gorgeous hun i love them both, gorgeous images coloured gorgeously and fab papers too, hope that you are ok, hugs hugs pops x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes