Sunday 1 March 2009

Lili of the Valley and some shopping news :o)


What a busy day I have had today - can hardly believe the weekend is almost over. I have spent most of this afternoon stripping ..... the ceiling!! It is now paper-free and ready for the plasterer in the morning, thank goodness!
Here is a card I have made for this weeks LOTV challenge. There is a fabulous sketch to follow and also the chance to join their Design Team.



You all know how much I adore sketches and this was a great one to work with. I have used this gorgeous FF die cut decoupage with my beloved Basic Grey papers. The usual flowers (and now card candy) and ribbon from my stash with a bit of stickles to finish!

Other fab news to tell is that I have managed to order a set of Gorjuss Girls - woohoo!!!! Funkykits have more for sale so I got in there quick. I was so disappointed when I missed out a couple of weeks ago. I have also finally got my hands on a gorgeous Martha Stewart Doily Punch - thanks to Bev posting on her blog about them coming into stock at The Hobby House .

And last but not least ..... I have been and bought all the stamp sets, decoupage kits and papers for the newly released Daisy and Dandelion range. Now let me tell you .... they are gorgeous!!! The stamp sets are fab and have so much in them - I couldn't believe they were only £5-99 each .... total bargain. Keep an eye on the Daisy and Dandelion Blog for details of our first challenge coming very soon!

Phew, think that's it for now .... apart from if you have any good recipes for bread and water I would be very grateful, lol. Think I better stay away from the shops for a week or two!!!
Have a fabulous evening

18 comments:

Bev said...

Hey big spenderrrrrr!!! You're supposed to be saving for the splurge at Harrogate at then end of the month missus!!!

Adore your card, it's just so adorable honey xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card hun, love the soft colors and all the flowers. Adorable image too. Good luck with the DT call. :)

maxine said...

A beautiful card so cute.

Emma said...

Gorgeous card hun. Glad you've been spending as makes me feel less guilty!!! Lol
Great minds and all that...I ordered the Gorjuss Girls too today as soon as I got the mail to say back in stock.
Fantastic you got your D&D goodies too.
Emma x

Sally said...

Fabulous card. Love those little bears...

Crafting Diva said...

Hi wow you have had a fun weekend then sounds like you have some wonderful goodies coming!!! You card is stunning and love the sjetch too.

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card marcea,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.xx

Diane.W. said...

OMGosh!!! You are totally out of control!!!
Your card is fab,luv all the detail :o)x

cats whiskers said...

More Stamps!!!!!!!, they are irresitible though, can not but anymore for the moment, I adore the elllie stamps and well as the little dogs
This card is fabulous hun just stunning
Hugs jacqui x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card hun - love the dimension on the flowers. OMG you big spender but great minds think alike - I also bought my first MS doily punch from "Dies to Die for" last week ... and some D&D stamps yesterday - managed to stop at 2 sets though lol!! If I'd made it to the DT though I'd have been right in there .. so go girl!
Hugs
Pauline x

Nicola said...

Reckon you deserve the big spend after stripping the ceiling. Love this card and can´t wait to see what you make with your new goodies. xxx

fiction book reviews said...

Love your card - so jealous you have all the D&D stuff

They are great stamps to work with and I cant wait for the challenges to start on D&D challenge blog

Zoe x

Mrs Wonka said...

Hiya

There is a little something for you on my blog.

Mrs Wonka x

Erin... said...

So super cute!! love the colors and all the fun spring flowers!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow gorgeous card ,fab colouring and papers as always xxxx
have fun with all your new stash xxxhugs Dawnxxx
hope you are ok babe xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, I love the card, it looks stunning, I have bought the decoupage and stickers and roll on the weekend when I have money to buy the rest.
Hazelxo

simplyfairies said...

gorgeous.....

Tasha said...

Marcea what a beautiful card hun - you know my thing with FF well you make me forget that with this card - its so lovely
love tasha xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes