Friday 6 March 2009

Dies To Die For Guest Designer Call / Stamp Something DT Card


Good morning, as promised here I am with 2 cards to share and I have to say I am loving these images.My first card is for the guest designer call by Tracy from Dies to Die For . All the details are on Tracy's blog but don't look cos I don't want anyone else to enter, lol.


I have inked up my brand new Gorjuss Girls stamp for this - it was so tough deciding which one to do first - they are all so beautiful! I have used more Basic Grey papers and my brand new Martha Stewart punch (woohoo finally got one!!!).
.


The flowers, brad and pearls are all from my stash and I found some chalk hiding at the back of a drawer which I used for the background. I am keeping everything crossed for this call because I would just love the chance to be a GD for Tracy

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Stamp Something .......... Favourite Somethings




Ok, so here is card number 2 for today and wow - isn't she pretty! Of course this is one of the beautiful new stamps from Whiff of Joy and we are very lucky to have them as our sponsors again this week. Make sure you visit us on Stamp Something for more details of this weeks prize and to see the great inspiration provided by the DT.



I have chosen Kneeling Willow because she is my favourite stamp from the new collection - how gorgeous is she!! I have also used my fave paper brand at the moment, Basic Grey, and also my lovely new favourite punch in the whole wide world :o)



You know how I love sketches so based my card on this weeks sketch on Mojo Monday . I can't wait to see all of your creations - thanks again to you all who took part last week!

33 comments:

clare said...

aww...Marcea both cards are gorgeous hun..love both images ,and the papers are jus so yummy..fingers crossed for the DT for you..there's no stoping you is it hun..lol
hugs clarexx

Riet said...

oh Woww Marcea,what a beautiful cards,l love the image and colours.

hugs Riet.x

Mrs Wonka said...

These are both wonderful apart from the slightly scary girl in the 1st one......lol ;)

Z xxx

Susie Sugar said...

Oh Marcea 2 more works of art , your cards are just little master pieces I love coming to your blog and having a good look round I am sorry I don't know how I missed that you had posted the award I can only say it must be my age, people look at my profile pic of a lovely young bride with all her faculties and don't realize that I have now turned into a 44 year old who has completely lost her marbles !! Or could it be that I should not be staying up until 2am blogging when everything seems just a blur, so I send my apologies to you my friend, anyway ask your mum she will tell you what an air head I am !! Lol
Love both the cards darling they are beautiful
Love Susie xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards, love the girls they're fab. Good luck with DT call.

Jo said...

Two absolutely gorgeous cards and beautifully coloured. Good luck with the DT spot.

Nicola said...

Two beautiful creations from a wonderful creator. Adore your images Marcea and your dp´s are gorgeous. Perfect attention to detail as always. Good luck with DT call. xxx

Victoria said...

both are beautiful cards - i love the highlights on your gorjuss card it is fantastic.

cats whiskers said...

Oh marcea these are both just so stunning, I love the great Gorjuss girl card, she looks just cute in blue, best of luck with the Dt call and your WOJ card is just Awesome dear, absolutely stunning
Hugs Jacqui x

Michele said...

Your cards are so lovely Marcea.

Michele
x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Two beautiful cards hun! Love the layouts and pretty papers and those image are fabulous. That Gorjuss girl is one of my favorites, she's so sweet. Good luck with the DT call, you must be so busy these days. :)

Sally said...

Marcea both of your cards are so stunning. I couldn't choose between the two of them. Good luck on the GDT challenge

Pearl said...

Congrats on the new DT ! great cards here too ! all the best for that DT call !

Melissa said...

Both cards are gorgeous Marcea, but I must say the Kneeling Willow is my favorite because she's simply stunning! What medium did you use to color her? I want whatever it is!

Many Blessings,
M.

Emily said...

These are both gorgeous Marcea! Your coloring looks amazing! Love the colors and layout on the first one! Good luck on the DT! Love the papers you used on the second! The layout looks great too!

Lauren said...

Super cute and so delicate. Love them.

Pop's Cards said...

Both gorgeous cards hun, the first one is just gorgeous and the colors ae fab, the second one is also my favorite papers, looks really nice, have a great weekend hun, big hugs Pops x x x x

Anonymous said...

Oh, Marcea, these are simply gorgeous cards. Love the colors and fabulous papers. Wishing you the best on the DT spot, you're a wonderful artist!

Bev said...

OMG! These are just stunning babes - can't pick a favourite they are just exquisite!!xxx

Jill said...

two gorgeous cards Marcea and good luck with the DT call hugs Jill x

Erin... said...

Love both these card Marcea!! The papers adn colors are just super. These gorjuss girls are amazing!! would love to get my hands on those!! Gorgeous coloring, good luck in the DT call. Have a fun weekend!

Lexxie said...

Two stunning cards Marcea, I love the colours you have used on both of them. Fingers and legs crossed for the DT call!
Love Sarita xx

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful cards, love the Gorjuss Girl card so much...good luck with the GD call.
Hugs
Carole x

Cindy Haffner said...

Marcea your cards are gorgeous.

nessy said...

just more amazing cards ~they are both so gorgeous!!
keeping my fingers crossed for the possible DT.
vanessa xx

CraftyC said...

Just gorgeous Marcea, cant believe there are so many more new stamps in the pipeline though, but who can resist when cards like this can be made!
Clairex

Tasha said...

Wow such a beautiful card and fantastic colours
love tasha xx

Tasha said...

Oh and the gorjuss girl card is beautiful too (went to comment under it realised it was one post lol) its another amazing card
love tasha xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These cards are equally as gorgeous as one another hunny. I love your work and these cards have stunning papers and layouts! hugs Linda x

Valerie Deconinck said...

really love this card a lot

you've got a beautifull blog

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the papers on your Stamp Something card...I'm addicted to BasicGrey at the moment too!
Helen x

DebsCraft said...

Just love your work sweetie ♥

Smiles and Hugs Debs x

thread-bare said...

2 stunning cards hun xx The colour combos are just perfect xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes