Thursday 5 March 2009

DT news and an award



Good evening, this is strange for me posting now instead of on a morning but I have some fantastic news to share with you all. I have been asked to join the DT for Lili of the Valley after I entered their call last week. I am so excited and can't wait to begin working with the rest of the fab team!!! Thanks ladies for asking me, I am delighted!



I also got this lovely award today from Jo . Thankyou so much, it is fab!!!I really can't choose a few people to pass it on to - so many of you leasve me such wonderful comments - I really do love the support and friendship you all share :o) So please, this is for you ALL - each and every one of you who put a smile on my face with your kind words!!
Have a lovely evening and be sure to be back in the morning. I have 2 cards to share with you (there may be a little bit of gorjussness happening) - and I actually think they might be my favourite 2 ever!!!! See you all bright and early




14 comments:

Victoria said...

Congratulations on the DT and on the award x

clare said...

wow...congrats hun on DT call..can't wait to see your fab creations...good luck xx
clare x
congrats on your awardx

Nicola said...

Congratulations Marcea, can´t wait to see your creations for yet another DT. You sure are a busy little bee. Thanks too for award,I think it is too pretty to sit here on it´s own. xxx

Susie Sugar said...

Evening Marcea well its morning now !! Oh I will probably turn into a pumpkin in a mo if I don't hurry off up to bed soon !! He he. Congratulations on your fab DT news I am so excited for you , also thank you for sharing your award with us all as well, you know there is an award on my blog for you too , its been there a few days I don't think you got my message ....but no worries I will look after it for you until you come and get it !! He he.
I also have blog candy too so don't forget to enter (twice)
Sweet dreams..........Love Susie xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Congratulations hun, that's wonderful news! Very happy for you! :)

Enfys said...

Well done on the DT stuff, lucky you, all that gorgeousness to play with.
hugs
Enfys

Risa said...

Congratulations Marcea!
I already know that you make such pretty cards and I look forward to working with you!
hugs
Risa:)

Saskia said...

Congratulations!! Your work is so great... !!

Saskia

Mrs Wonka said...

Congratulations chick....hope you will still speak to me! lol

Mrs W x

Jill said...

congratulations on your new DT position so pleased for you hugs Jill x

Erin... said...

WooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooo for both that's awesome and so are you!!!

fiction book reviews said...

Well done

Zoe x

Tasha said...

Oh Hun thats fantastic news - your cards are always show stoppers so you will be blinding on the Lili of the valley dt.
love tasha xx

thread-bare said...

Congrats on another DT & well done on the award xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes