Thursday 19 March 2009

Lili of the Valley / Daisy and Dandelion #2





Good morning, and I can hardly believe it is my 2nd week already with LOTV. This week we have a wonderful sketch by our very own Donalda .



This is such a great sketch and I loved using it, will definately be a favourite of mine now :o)
Managed a few old favourites here too, love pink and green and this image is one of my all time favourites - she is so adorable!




Here is a closer look at my image and flowers - just love these spacers from Poppicrafts.
I hope you can all find some time to play along, I really enjoyed visiting lots of you last week :o)



-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-








Welcome to the 2nd week with D&D, it was lovely to see so many of you joining in with our first challenge and I hope you all come back again week after week. Our 2nd theme is ....


THANKYOU


I just love all the stamps in the range and it is so hard to just choose one. But in the end I chose cute little Bubbles. I love the gorgeous flower she is holding and decided to stamp it out a few more times and pop them with some 3d foam pads for a bit extra dimension.



The sweet polka dot ribbon is from my stash and I stamped a cuddlybuddly sentiment and used my nesties to cut it out.
Don't forget there is still time to send a card to Tracy for our troops and as a thankyou you will be entered in a draw to win a Martha Stewart punch. Check here for further details!
I hope you all have a fabulous day :o)

23 comments:

Saskia said...

Wow.... 2 lovely cards!!!

Greetings,
Saskia

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards but I especially love Bubbles and all the fab polka dot flowers.

Dawn♥ said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS cards Marcea!
♥Dawn♥

Sally said...

Marcea you cards are fabulous. Love the papers you have used on both of them

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love this Daisy and Dandelion card. How did you get the ribbon like that, its stunning.Brill colours too,
Like the Lili of the Valley one too, gosh Thursday is a busy day for you!Love Hazelxox

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous cards Marcea, I also love the SK stamp, coloured beautifully!
Clairex

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful cards Marcea! Love them both, such sweet image, perfectly colored. The layouts and papers are wonderful and love the ribbons too. :)

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful honey both of them, but i think the first one is my favorite, hugs Pops x xx

Emily said...

These are both gorgeous! Love the colors, image and layout on the first one! Love the adorable image and flowers on the second! Great cards!

Riet said...

wowww Marcea,what a beautiful cards,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Paula said...

Wow Marcea 2 Stunning card's love them both.
Paula xxxx

Bev said...

Simply stunning - both of them!! Love the flowers on the second card hun, brilliant xxx

Alex said...

These are both gorgeous Marcea!!! That first one is sooo very sweet and your coloring ROCKS!! And, the purple card, WOW!! I don't even like purple and I am in love with that card - fabulous, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kathy said...

Gorgeous cards!! I really love the colors in the first one!! The flowers are gorgeous in both and that second one has the cutest image!! Just darling :)Kathy

LavenderCards said...

both lovely cards
K

Nicola said...

Wow two little beauties Marcea.Love your images which you always colour so perfectly, fabby papers and your extra polka dot flowers are simply gorgeous. xxx

Poppy said...

they are both gorgeous.
poppy

Pauline C said...

2 more gorgeous cards marcea - love your colorus and the new D&D images are so sweet 9must ink mine up!!) Hugs,
Pauline x

Tasha said...

Gosh hun these two are so different and yet both are absolutely stunning the colours and details are fabulous! You are super
love tasha xx

Zoe said...

Gorgeous cards, really love the colour combination in the first one, I have some of these basic grey papers and they are some of my faveourites at the moment!

simplyfairies said...

Oh such gorgeousness going on here....

thread-bare said...

2 fab cards hun but have to say Bubbles is my fave xx Hoping I will have time to get a card done for this challenge xx

Tracy said...

Marcea both cards are so cute and fabulous. Just joined your blog as a follower so looking forward to seeing more of your lovely work.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
www.tracy-countrymouse.blogspot.com

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes