Saturday 28 March 2009

Penny Black saturday Challenge #42



Good morning and what a fabulous day ... why...? ..... because I am in Harrogate spending lots of dosh on lovely new stash. So I am going to have a ball with all the fab goodies on display and plan to meet up with a few of my gorgeous blogging buddies including Emma, Dawny P, Diane, Bev and my lovely DT buddies Kath and Nat. God bless Dawny, she has persuaded her better half to come up earlier so I can see her tomorrow (she was supposed to be going on Sunday ... love ya babe). Now I know I have probably forgotten someone but it is almost 1am and I should be in bed!!! Hope my schedule post works :o)
Back to the challenge .... this week it is all about ...

SPRING!



Penny Black have so many great stamps with a Spring flavour and I just adore this little beauty. The lovely paper was a freebie download and I love it - it fits the image so well.




Sorry it is such a quick post but I must sleep now :o) Make sure you check out the super gorgeous cards by my fabby DT buddies . Catch up with you all tonight when I get home
Byeeeee x

25 comments:

Saskia said...

Ooooh.... I love this cute card!!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Riet said...

wowww Marcea,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colors.

hugs Riet.x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Marcea. Love the cute image and the fabulous colouring. Yummy papers also. Hugs Michele x

Mrs Wonka said...

I wish I was coming to play today! I hope that you all have a great time, I can't wait to hear all about it.

Wonderful card but I'm missing the Saturday Song?????

Z x

tracie said...

Hi ya hun, oh wow another fabulous card, love the bright colours and adorable image ~ stunning.
Have a wonderful time today and spend lots, lol.. wish I wold be there with you all
Hugs
Tracie :)xx

nessy said...

how lovey and bright ~brings a smile to my face ~such a cute card ~fab!!
vanessa xx

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun this is just perfect for s[ring dear love the image and the gorgeus colour scheme. Give my love to Mum and have Fabulous weekend dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Marcea, hope you have a fabulous time in Harrogate hunny with lots of new crafty stash to tempt you!! i love all the cards you've been making since my last visit, im sorry ive not been about much. You have made so many gorgeous cards i love each and every one. Looking forward to hearing about your time in Harrogate when you get back, hugs Linda x

CraftyC said...

Aww , what a sweet card Marcea, love the image and beauifully coloured!
Clairex

Mephisto said...

Hi Deat, thats a cute Card. Love the sweet Image!

Hugs
Domi

Anonymous said...

`Gorgeous` cards Marcea..Hope your enjoying your weekend:)♥

Anonymous said...

Finally found your blog!
Really cute card with some great colours.
Pat x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marcea this is so pretty and definately makes you feel as if Spring is on its way, even if it isnt, weve had hail stones here today. Is beautifully coloured, well done love and hugs Shirleyx

Kirsten...x said...

Hi marcea, thought i would find your blog and leave a comment...was nice to meet you today..hope you have fun playing with your new stash...hugs Kirsten...x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Such great colours Marcea and love your colouring, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Jackie said...

Love the card Marcea and I hope you have a great time at the show.

Have a great weekend

Jackie x

Beth said...

Gorgeous card Marcea! The bright colours are fab and I love this cute bunny! I hope you're having a great weekend! xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, what beautiful spring colours. Hope you got some nice stash at Harrogate!
Hugs
Carole x

Pearl said...

delightful cards all , Marcea ! love how you combine colours effortlessly !

Emma said...

Gorgeous card...love the colours.
Brill to catch up yesterday and what a fantastic day.
Emma x

Pauline C said...

Adorable! Love it! So gald you had a fab time at Harrogate hun
Pauline x

Susie Sugar said...

Another stunning card darling
xx

Helen said...

This is gorgeous! Love the image, and the lovely cheerful colour scheme!
Helen x

Tasha said...

This card is so bright and cheery its fabulous for this time of year. Great layout too
love tasha xx

thread-bare said...

Really fab card hun. Tfs the link for the paper xx Clare x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes