Friday 27 March 2009

Stamp Something .... A sketch

Good morning, Friday again andI am so pleased it is here at last. Ihave this afternoon off work today which is great because mum and dad are here so it will be nice to be at home with them.
We have a great sketch by our very own Emily and it is brilliant!! We were also sent some gorgeous images to play with from our sponsors this week, Layers of Color so be sure to check out their fab shop.



I had great fun using this sketch and it is one of those you just know you will use again and again. The fab papers are Pink Petticoat which I adore - they always mix so well and take so much of the hard work out of planning your card. I hope you are all suitably amazed that I have not used a single flower!!!


How long are those legs....... life does not seem fair that a bird gets such great legs, lol. Please check out the other cards by the Design Team , you know they are such a talented bunch and I love their creations so much!
Sorry I haven't been managing to visit you all this week - there has been a crisis surrounding my hubby and it has been a terrible couple of days. Hopefully everything will get sorted and I will be back and bloghopping properly again in a few days :o)
Have a lovely Friday ....... 1 more sleep to Harrogate!!!

20 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

What fab colours! I love it!

Z x

Riet said...

ohhh wowwww Marcea,what a beautiful card,l love the image.
so beautiful papers and color.

hugs Riet.x

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous card!!!
See you tomorrow!!! :o)x

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Marcea, I love this sketch and your gorgeous papers too. Look at those legs!! they are nearly as long as mine teehee.
Don't let me sleep in tomorrow. xxx

Lisa H. said...

wow! what a wonderful card. I love that image and I agree this is a fabulous sketch! great work, girl!

Anonymous said...

What? No flowers? LOVE IT, Marcea :D
The papers and colors are gorgeous, it's so pretty.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Marcea! So happy you liked the images and were able to use one! The papers are fabulous, love all the details. Have a wonderful weekend hun! :)

Nannieflash said...

Oh I wish I was a dainty as the bird in this stamped image, its absolutely gorgeous. Well done love Shirleyxxx

Dawn♥ said...

OMG I so think that image is just out of this world CUTE! Gorgeous card! :)
Have a very lovely weekend!
♥Dawn♥

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous card, Marcea.
Love the colors and papers and the image is too cute!!

Karen x

Alex said...

What a cute card Marcea - I love that sweet image, it makes me smile, and your coloring is AMAZING girl!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lauren said...

This is so funky and fun! Great job with the sketch Marcea.

Melissa said...

Look at all of the lovely pink.....I LOVE IT! And those colors look so good together that I think I need to tuck this combo away for a future project!

Many Blessings,
M.

thread-bare said...

Gorg card hun xx Enjoy your weekend with your Mum & Dad xx Clare x

Emma said...

Gorgeous hun...wow I love the papers, fab colours.
Emma x

Emily said...

Awesome card Marcea! The colors look great! Love all the fun patterns you used! The pink pearls look great!

Erin... said...

WOW marcea how cute is this card!!! love those fun colors and super cute image!! enjoy your time with your parents:)

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card marcea - really funky. Sorry you have ahd a crisis with your dad.. hope everything is ok hun and that you can get to & enjoy Harrogate (wish I was going lol!)
Pauline x

Mel said...

Wow fab, love the colours!! Mel xxx

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Thank you, Marcea! You've really enhanced my stamps with your talents! I've added your card to Layers of Color art galleries for permanent inspiration! You can see it in the Stamper's Gallery, and Stamp Sets Gallery. Your card is also shown in the slide show of Polka Dot Parade stamp set product page.
Creatively Yours, Laura

http://www.layersofcolor.com/galleries/

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes