Wednesday 11 March 2009

ABC Challenge - E is for ....



Morning all, wow, I can hardly believe it is Wednesday already. This week/month/year is just flying by!!! So I expect you have all had a pretty good guess at the theme this week on ABC , not too difficult to guess .....

E is for Easter


As you can see I have made a very tradional card .... well, ok, maybe not but it does have a chick on it! I wanted to do something a little bit more modern and these papers and image from Pink Petticoat were just what I had in mind. This is a new colour combo for me - pink and navy - and I really do like it, you will see this combo again mark my words.





The little flowers were made with my retro flower punch and the pink pearls were from Joanna Sheen, although I think just about everywhere sells them now.
A big thankyou to you all who joined in last week. Make sure you visit the other cards by the design team for some wonderful inspiration.

22 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a gorgous Easter card hunny. I love the image you've used. Truly stunning work. Have a good day, hugs Linda x

Saskia said...

So cute and beautiful!! Yes, I like the colours too!!

Greetings,

Saskia

Susie Sugar said...

Oh Marcea this is sooo beautiful I just adore the pink and navy together , the combination of everything makes a totally stunning card
Have a nice day Love Susie xx

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, love your sweet imaqe and your dp´s are so rich and lush. xxx

clare said...

gorgeous hun..love the the papers and the chick is so cute.
TFS clarex

thread-bare said...

Stunning card hun xx Love the fact the clours are not traditional xx Thanks for leaving a comment on my card xx Really have to chat soon xx

Beth said...

This is so gorgeous Marcea! I love all the PP yumminess and your layout is fab! xx

Rach said...

wow what a superb mix of colours Marcea, love it and your image is so cute. hugs rachxx

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful & the colour combo is luvly :o)x

Liza said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, I love the color combo and the papers are fabulous.

Liza x

Sally said...

Great card and I too like that navy and pink combo.

Debbie said...

Oh this is yummy Marcea, I love the gorgeous colours and the image and papers are fabulous. Debbie x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, love the cute image and fab paper combo
Clairex

Ali Watson said...

Super card Marcea, fab colour combo.

Riet said...

wowww Marcea,what a beautiful card,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Pauline C said...

Love it chick!
Pauline x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow Marcea its gorgeoues ,love the papers and the image ,hugs Dawnxxx

Erin... said...

Super cute and absolutely gorgeous!! love it!

Bev said...

This is so fun and funky babes - love the splash of colour that cute little chick gives to the card - brilliant x

6 wacky women said...

So adorable, Marcea.
I just love the papers and the chick is too cute!

Karen x

Tasha said...

Oh marcea hunny this is beautiful i love the papers you teamd this cutie with
love tasha xx

Helen said...

I love your 'non-traditional' Easter card...gorgeous colours...and a fab image!
Helen x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes