Thursday 26 March 2009

Lili of the Valley + GD call


Happy Thursday everyone, hope your week is going well so far. Time for another great challenge on Lili of the Valley and also some news. We are very sad to be saying goodbye to Nikki - she has been a fab memnber of the DT but has lots of committments that keep her so busy. Good luck hun and hopefully you will be able to join us sometimes :o)
Nowthen, here is some good news .... we are looking for a guest designer to join us for 8 weeks!!! So get entering and you never know .... it could be you. This challenge will stay open for 2 weeks so you have lots of time to get your creations in :o)

The theme this week is ......

EASTER!



I have used another gorgeous High Hopes stamp called Bunny Blooms . It is huge and just the sweetest thing. I love tulips, in fact I love all spring flowers ... they are just so pretty.



The gorgeous paper was a freebie from a brand new magazine called Creative Cardmaking which I picked up from the Paper Mill Shop - what a fab mag, loved it!
Looking forward to visiting all your gorgeous creations - remember you have 2 weeks to enter for a chance of becoming GD for 8 whole weeks .... good luck!
Stamp: High Hopes 'Bunny Blooms' from Dies To Die For
Papers: Freebie from Creative Cardmaking magazine
Flowers: Joanna Sheen
Sentiment: Computer generated

18 comments:

Alex said...

This is too stinkin' adorable Marcea!! I just love that bunny!! Okay, I need more info...I would love to be the GDT!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sally said...

Marcea,
Love the card and that image is toooo cute!

Jona Panesa said...

such a cute bunny!

CraftyC said...

I love your card Marcea. Coloured beautifully and cant wait to use my stamp postie bought me the other day. Love it!
Clairex

Riet said...

ohhh wowww Marcea,what a beautiful card,l love the image.
so beautiful papers.

zo mooi........
hugs Riet.x

Emma said...

Hiya hun
Gorgeous card..love the bunny and the colours.
Emma x

Mrs Wonka said...

Ohhhh this is so cute!

Z x

Dawny P said...

Looooove the image Marcea - and what a fab card chick xxxx I got the mag as well - it's rather good innit lol xxx

Zoe said...

Lovely bright card! The papers are lovely, I'll have to look out for that magazine!

debby4000 said...

Adorable bunny he so cute and what a fabulous card you've made with him.
luv
Debby

Nicola said...

Ooh I adore this card and your stamp is ever so cute with fab colouring as always.xxx

thread-bare said...

This is a stunning card hun, & thanks for the heads up on the GD call xx Clare x

Risa said...

Wow...what a beautiful card Marcea! Your image is too cute and I love your DP...very pretty!
hugs
Risa:)

Bev said...

My mind is scrambled - did I leave a message already lol?? This is just amazing babes - love that darling image, just adorable. xx

Emily said...

This is adorable! That image is so cute, and I love how you colored him! Great colors too!

Susie Sugar said...

Stunning card Marcea , as you know visit your blog most days and I love all your cards you are a great inspiration to all the crafter that visit and read your blog.
Please pop over to my blog as I have passed the "Uber Amazing Blog Award" to you because I love visiting your blog to see what you have created each and every day.
Thank you for your inspiration
Love & Hugs Susie xx

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Marcea.
I just love that bunny and you colored her so beautifully.
Love the paper too!

Karen x

LavenderCards said...

lovely bright card
K

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes