Saturday 28 February 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge # 38



Good morning and welcome to another fabulous challenge on PBSC . There are some gorgeous stickeroos up for grabs for one lucky winner this week so make sure you visit the blog for more details. What is the theme I here you all ask .... looking at my card you might think it is glitter but you would be wrong!!! This week we want to see .......

SOMETHING YOU CAN EAT!





Well, that is easy for me, lol ..... it just HAS to be cake!!!! Even better is a cake just for one .......... mmmmmmm no sharing, lol! I have got my springburst papers out again, I really do like purple and green together, although I could not get a really decent piccie (spot the dodgy green tinge to the hair in this pic!!???!!) - roll on summer! I seem to have gone Papermania mad using the papers, brads and also this fab felt ribbon. The sentiment is a cuddlybuddly stamp which I have heat embossed with silver EP and the scrummy flowers are from Poppicrafts.


Found my stickles again, lol .... can you tell? Added a bit to the card candy, image and flowers (not responsible for the glitter on the purple card .. used some verrrry old glitterboard from The Range I think).

I hope you have a sparkly day and I look forward to looking at your gorgeous creations!

26 comments:

Emma said...

Morning hun
Gorgeous card, love the layout and all the sparkle.
Hope you get your mitts on the new stuff real soon.
Have a lovely wk end....free wed if you wanna meet??
Emma x

Mephisto said...

Hi,
you have used very pretty papers. And the Image is colored perfect *g*

Hugs
Domi

Riet said...

woww Marcea,what a gorgeous card,l love the colours.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.xx

cats whiskers said...

Great card Hun just adore the colours of course and the fam image, I always admire your use of flowers
Hugs Jacqui x

clare said...

gorgeous card hun..love the colours..and loving the glitter.
im off to the range later..so fingers crossed that they'll have the little cuties there.hope you'r able to get your's soon xx chat soon xx clare xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the colours and the fab image.

Tasha said...

Super Stunning hunny, i adore the colours - this is one of my favourite image its gorgeous.
Still waiting on bella backpacking a cake though lol
love tasha xx

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, lurve these dp´s and what a fabulous image. Must get me loads of these beautiful flowers you use. xxx

Sally said...

Fabulous! I love the purple and green combo.

Swaantje said...

Simply beautiful ;o) I love your colouring and the papers.

Hugs
from Germany ;o)

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful!!! I'm prob gonna end up with these papers cos of u madam,lol!!! You always make them look so nice.
My lil piggy bank is looking a bit healthier for the Harrogate fund,lol!!!:o)x

Carole said...

Such a yummy card Marcea...love the flowers. colour combo and your colouring is just perfect.
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs
Carole x

Larissa said...

Cute card! Love the glitter paper you used. Makes it a real festive card!

Hugs,
Larissa

tracie said...

Hi ya hun, oh wow what a fabulous card ~ love the purple and green and all the sparkle looks gorgeous, its perfect ~ I love it.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Helen said...

Fab card! Love the colour combo!
Helen x

nessy said...

mmmmmmmmm has to be cake!! love this gorgeous card ~lovely and bright and sparkly!!
vanessa xx

Lexxie said...

Ooh this is such a feast for the eyes, the cake, the colours, all of it so striking and beautiful,
Just love it,
Love Sarita xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Marcea

I just can't believe that each one of your cards gets better and better and better each time - I am soooo jealous.

Love em all.

Sam
x

Pauline C said...

Fabulous! Love the colorus and sparkle - very funky! Hope you are having a great weekend hun.
Pauline x

LavenderCards said...

great card Marcea
K

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Marcea, this is such a lovely card hunny. I just love the gorgeous image you've used, its stunning. The papers are gorgeous too. Hope you manage to get your Daisy and Dandelions goodies. I brought a bargain bag today from the Range at £15 its excellent value, with a stamps set (Daisy and Dandelion), stickers and the papers plus loads more. Well worth buying! hugs Linda x

Rach said...

fabulous purple and green card hun, love it.xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, love the cute image and the wonderful colour scheme. So pretty. Hugs Nikki x

Bev said...

Delicious! LOVE the colour combo and brilliant layout honey - fab image too. Umm I think you rocked this challenge!! x

tessa said...

cool card!!!

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous card as always Marcea....love it....I am so behind with my comments this week
Hugs Kath xxxxx and good luck with the decorating

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes