Saturday 7 February 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge #35


Good morning to you all. I hope you are all nice and cosy after the frosty week we have had! I don't plan on going too far that's for sure although I might drag myself to the gym soon (or I might not, lol).
It is time for another fab challenge this week on PBSC and the theme this week is ......

ROMANCE

This is one of those cards that just sort of made itself, a total joy!! Not even a tantrum in sight ... most unusual, lol


I have coloured the cute image with my trusty prismas - what else. The gorgeous papers are from Papermania's 'Scrumptious' pack, I just love pink and brown together don't you? Lots of pretty pearls from Joanna Sheen and some lovely prima flowers - haven't used these inages. Still loving my spacers and little brads from Poppicrafts. Ric rac and pearl brads from stash!


Little update about my laptop .... ended up have to restore back to factory settings which means I have lost some of my things that were stored on it. Luckily I did have an external hard-drive where I had lots safely stored (phew). Having to run on an old setup though because it crashes everytime I try to install service pack 3! Never mind. Got most of my drivers on now ... just need to get a psp on and then I am done.

I have scheduled this post so hopefully my laptop is still working once it is switched back on again .... keep everything crossed for me.
Right, this post is far too long - so get crafting, post your card for us to see and get on over to view the gorgeous DT cards!!!!
I am finding it so hard to enter challenges at the moment so using this card for CCT who want to see some metal on your card - LOVE my spacers at the moment, lol, and also PTW whose theme is hearts and flowers .... think I have definately got enough of those on my card too! Have a great weekend everyone

30 comments:

Mephisto said...

Wow, what a wonderful Card. I like the Colors, and the Image.

Hugs
DOmi

Nicola said...

Awe what a cute couple, perfectly coloured, and your dp´s are fabby along with these gorgeous flowers and pearls. Enjoy your weekend. xxx

Tasha said...

Hey hun,this card is so stunning its gorgeous, really is. Yes i am bad arent i but i do not intend to purchase anymore stamps....this week lol xx

tracie said...

Oh I love this one Marcea, so cute and these papers are gorgoeus. Love all the pretty details - fabulous as always hun.
Have a great day
hugs
Tracie :)x

clare said...

aww..marcea..this is gorgeous,love the image and you've coloured it in so beautifuly,and i must agree..those pink and browns colours are both yummy together.
TFS hugs clare xx

hope your keeping well,and get your laptop sorted soon xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful card. Love the image and your colouring is perfect. Bad luck with your laptop! Thanks for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn x

cats whiskers said...

Hi hun trying to catch up on 3 days comments this morning been on here now for over 3 hours and only half way through, Love this little card such cute image and the colours you have used are so scrumptiou love it all
Hugs jacqui x

Riet said...

wow Marcea you made fabolous cards.I love them all.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.xx

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card Marcea - love that fab image and the papers/colour scheme really are scrumptious! What a 'mare with your computer .. hope you get sorted .. sounds as if you at least have a clue what you are doing lol! Oh ... and gym?? GYM??? methinks you should just be exercising your crafting hands lol! Have a great weekend
Pauline x

Rach said...

so cute Marcea, love he flowers and the pretty middles. that image is adorable. and so beautifully coloured. hope that the lap top works after the reboot.xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow love this card so cute and gorgeous ,love the image and the flower details ,hugs Dawnxxx

Bev said...

What a fabulous card hunny - loving the colours and all the gorgeous details. The hedgies are so sweet. A totally delish card!!

hugs Bev x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card Marcea...love the image and all those pearls
have a great weekend Hugs Kath xxx

Larissa said...

Great card! Love the pearls on the scalloped circle.

Hugs,
Larissa

Unknown said...

I just love this card. Thank you so much for sharing it. I love that they are in Love. :) too cute!

Jessica Lynn

---------
Come on over and visit my blog :)

Jill said...

gorgeous card Marcea I love the image and your colouring is perfect, love the spacer beads and flowers so pretty hugs Jill x

Heather said...

this is gorgeous, such a cute image and I love the colour combo
hugs

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous card hon and the papers are to die for.....

I can feel another spending spree coming on LOL

Sam
x

Sally said...

Fabulous card and I love the brown and pink combo

Fink said...

It is just so darn cute! Wonderful job!!!!!

nessy said...

so pretty and so,so much detail~love the pearls!
glad your laptop is getting back to full health
vanessa xx

Pop's Cards said...

AWw this is fantasticly super cute, its perfect hun, hugs Pops x x x

Debbie said...

Really sweet card Marcea, love the romantic hedgies and the colours are gorgeous. Debbie x

Beth said...

Your card is so pretty Marcea! I love the papers and layout! The pearls are fab too! I hope you're having a great weekend! xx

Emma said...

Gorgeous and so pretty and sweet.
Emma x

Oliva Ohlson said...

Simply adorable! I love the use of rick-rack! I really need to invest on Nesties...

Helen said...

Gorgeous card! Love the papers, and your colouring is beautiful!
Helen x

Deb said...

your card is so sweet, love the pretty flowers!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!
Have a great evening, Debx

Maria Matter said...

Wow, Marcea, this is gorgeous! love those pearls, the layout, the papers and your coloring, perfect as always!
Blessings, Maria

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes