Friday 13 February 2009

Stamp Something



Friday at last, I thought it would never get here and boy, am I ready for the weekend to arrive! The good news is that we have a brand new challenge on Stamp Something for you to get stuck into to. Before I tell you what it is I would like to thank you all again for taking part, we had a great response last week and loved looking at all your creations.
So, onto this weeks challenge ......


CHOCOLATE SOMETHINGS

Let your imagine go wild this week and show us all your chocolate inspired creations. I nearly came unstuck this week because I did a chocolate themed card a few weeks ago when I was a GD so really wanted to make something different to that.


I found a great tutorial on SCS and thought I would give it a go. I have used my new Smirk stamps because I have a special buddy in mind, and she could probably use a little bit of choccy too!



I have also used my new cuttlebug flower dies (well, just one of them) and I have to say I love it. Think it will look fab layered on top of my flowers from Poppicrafts etc so can't wait to try it out.




And finally .... the choccy piccy .... just enough to enjoy without feeling guilty .... if only everything was so simple. Although, it wont be simple to get it off the inside of the card - poor little Freddo has got his butt well and truly stuck down! Suppose it depends how bad you want that choccy, lol.

Make sure you check out the other creations by the DT - they produce such fab work, I am so proud to be a part of their team :o)



I have got this wonderful award from my mum (Nicola ) and also Susie . I would like to pass it on to everyone who enters this weeks challenge.

Have a great Friday - I am going out for a tipple or 2 with my beloved this evening because he is working tomorrow night :o( We were going to go for a meal but then decided to be party animals instead, one day I will turn into a grown up ... but until then ...... I am just going to have fun!

26 comments:

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, fab papers and cute image. I'm sure who receives this fab card will work out how to get the chocolate out without damaging the card.

Jo Austin said...

lovely card. I have some of these smirk things, but not sure where I put them.. will have to dig them out!

Love Jo xx

Riet said...

o Marcea,what a beautiful card.

hugs Riet.xx

Nicola said...

Brill card Marcea and these dp´s are gorgeous. If I were your friend I reckon I would just let my craft knife slide down the side of the wrapper, knick the choccie and discreetly glue wrapper together again. Aaah what we will do to feed our addiction. Have a great night out. xxx

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful choccie holder!!! I would have to get to the chocolate,but very neatly,of course,lol!!! :o)x

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hun this is fab love those yummy papers and the cute images. Have a great evening with OH but don't ever grow up dear!!!!!!!
Hugs Jacqui x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, cute image and i love the pretty colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

Tasha said...

Marcea love the card hun, its scrummy! thank you for mentioning Bella carrying the cupcake on her back the card is sat in front of me and i just keep tilting my head and giggling - ill get nothing done now lol. Oh i hope you have a lovely weekend its been a long week xxx

Pauline C said...

Fab card Marcea - love the bright cheerful papers and the choccy inside is toooo cute ... just hope the receiver doesn't get too eager and rip the card to get to the choc !! Have a great evening out
Pauline x

Sally said...

Marcea,
This is just too cute. Love the idea of the candy inside.

Anonymous said...

What an outstanding project, Marcea, I just love it! (and thanks for telling us where to find it too):D Gorgeous colors and I love the way you used the yummy die cut flowers.

Emily said...

How cute is that? I love that there is chocolate inside the card! Great colors!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fun card Marcea, love the bright cheerful colors and the cute cute stamp! :) Great papers and that peekaboo chocolate surprise is a great way to decorate the inside of a card! Yum! :) Have a wonderful night out! :)

Melissa said...

Can you say fabulous?! I LOVE it Marcea and can't help but smile when I see that little guy smiling back at me!

Many Blessings,
M.

Alex said...

Very cute card Marcea - love the colors! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Erin... said...

Super yummy card Marcea!!! Have a great night out!

Maria Matter said...

Marcea, love this! Funky papers and yummy choccy! I've been seeing more and more of these sweet images, must check them out!
Fabulous card...as always!
Have a good time tonight...and don't grow up...that's no fun!
Blessings, Maria

Lauren said...

This is awesome! I love the image, the colors and the cute flower. Plus that chocolate surprise. Great job.

Jill said...

gorgeous card Marcea I love the cute image and gorgeous papers and aww I love the idea of having chocolate inside it lovely thought, lucky lady hugs Jill x

Lisa H. said...

cute, cute, cute! what an adorable card.

Bev said...

What a yummy project babes - those images are so cute!! Hope you had a brill night out with your hubby.

hugs Bev x

Jo said...

Fabulous idea for giving chocolate Marcea...love the card (and the Freddo inside....my favourite!!)

Janna said...

Too, too cute! What a fabulous little holder for a piece of chocolate! And you made such a great creation!! The little image is so fun as well as the papers you chose!

SMiles,
janna

Emma said...

Oh bugger being a grown up....have LOADS of fun!!!!
Love your creation....gorgeous colours and fantastic idea.
Emma x

Anonymous said...

Love your card...and the chocolate is great!
Carole x

Deb M. said...

Love the card!! Super-cute idea!!

TFS...

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes