Saturday 21 February 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge #37


Good morning, I have scheduled this so hopefully I am still fast asleep after a good night out last night and fingers crossed hubby has got up and taken Ryan to band :o) A big thankyou to you all for joining in last week with Nat's sketch ... wasn't it brilliant!
The theme this week is to make a get well card. Now I know these are not the sort of cards we really want to make but they can really cheer someone up if they are not 100%, even if you just have a sniffle it would be lovely to get a card to let you know someone was thinking of you.


I have coloured this little cutie with my prismas and made the sentiment on my computer .... was all I could think of to go with the umbrella, lol so you will have to forgive me if it is a little corny :o)


I have used the sketch by Debbie from this weeks A spoonfull of sugar , I do love my sketches!!!! Added the flower to the top corner because I thought my card needed something but not that happy with it now - never mind, that will teach me for sneaking little extras onto sketches.
Please check out the PBSC blog for details of this weeks prize and for all the fab DT cards.

27 comments:

LavenderCards said...

cute card.very bright
K

tracie said...

Morning hun I hope your sleeping soundly after your night out, lol... Oh I love your card ~ the bear is adorable and coloured so beautifully ~ gorgeous !!
Have a great weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, love the cute image and the prett colour scheme. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs Nikki x

Pauline C said...

morning Marcea (should I say that quietly hun lol?) Fab card - love the image and sentiment ... gorgeous! hope you have a great weekend
Pauline x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card as always Marcea...hope you are sleeping off the effects of a good night out
Hugs Kath xxxx

Nicola said...

Love this image which you have coloured superbly as always, and had a giggle with your corny sentiment, sorry, love your papers and flower. xxx

Riet said...

woww Marcea,what a beautiful card.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Lovely card Marcea and a cute image.

Monique said...

Beautiful card, love the colors and all the details, your colouring is perfect

xx Monique

Poppy said...

aww so cute....
poppy

Jill said...

gorgeous card Marcea I love this image so cute hugs Jill x

Pop's Cards said...

Love the cutie image and colour scheme, thank you hunny for my little gift arrived this morning there wasnt any need but thanks its gorgeous, have a great weekend hugs Pops x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Anonymous said...

So fabby Marcea :)
Love those colours and your colouring is just stunning!
Have a great evening!
Marlene x

Tasha said...

Hey hun this card is so so sweet and scrummy loving the choice of image
love tasha xx

Rach said...

hope that you got your lie in hun... you have made a gorgeous card that would brighten anyone's day..i love that sentiment..xxx

Joey said...

Hi Marcea, this is gorgeous, love the image, and the bright colours. joey.x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Marcea and such lovely bright colours too. I love the sweet image you have used. Thanks for entering my blog candy giveaway and good luck :) Donna x

Helen said...

Lovely cheerful card! Your colouring on that cute bear is beautiful!
Helen x

Bev said...

This would cheer up any poorly soul sweetie, it's such a fabulous card!! Love the delish papers and darling image. Brilliant!! xx

6 wacky women said...

Adorable card, Marcea.
Such a sweet image and you colored it beautifully. Love the pretty papers and details too.

Karen x

Sue said...

aww what a gorgeous cheery card,fabbt colours, sue.x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Marcea, this is such a gorgeous card hunny. Love the adorable image you've used, and as always its coloured to perfection. Gorgeous papers too. Have a wonderful sunday hunny, big hugs Linda x

nessy said...

such a cute card ~love the colours ~perfect!
vanessa xx

Crissy Armstrong said...

I love this one! There's a sweetness about it. Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, what a sweet bear....the sentiment is perfect and so are the colours you have used.
Hugs
Carole x

Cheryl said...

This is so sweet.I love the bright colours!!!

Jackie said...

Lovely bright and cheery card Marcea.

jackie x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes