Tuesday 17 February 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches #4



Good morning to you all, hope your week is going well. Thanks to you all who took part last week - are you all ready for a new sketch??? I hope so .... pop along to ICS for this weeks sketch and make sure you check to see who won the fabulous blog candy flowers from last week!


It seems ages since I inked up my beautiful Daisy stamp - I really do love her, isn't she gorgeous. The sketch this week is perfect if you love flowers - looks like my flower drought is officially over! I have flipped the sketch 180 incase you are trying to work out which way rouind I have used it - there are so many possibilities with it for images, sentiments and embellishment!



Here is a closer look at her - have used my prismas and sansador to colour, my long forgotten Amethyst floral print papers by Dovecraft - love the blacks and pinky purples, oodles of flowers from Poppicrafts secured with my sparkly new brads by Papermania all tied up with some Dovecraft organza ribbon. Please check the other cards by the DT, hope to see you all joining in.
Have a great day!

27 comments:

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous Marcea!! your colouring is fabulous. Hope you're having a good week hun :-)
Pauline x

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Marcea and fabulous colouring. I adore this cute image and your dp,´ great to see the drought is over. xxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, such a cute image and i love the pretty dp. Hugs Nikki x

Joy said...

Beautiful card, lovely colouring xx

cats whiskers said...

Morning hun and what a lovely way to start the morning viewing this beautiful card, it is just perfect hun love it all
big hugs
Jacqui x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning card ,gorgeous colouring and papers ,Hugs Dawnxxx

Tasha said...

Hey hun gorgeous card love your take on the sketch - and love the use of the dark papers its so eye catching.
I noticed you said on cathys blog you didnt order the WOJ spring kit. Mine should be here tomorrow, you want me to ink some up fr you?
love tasha xx

Pearl said...

ooo love how you colored up the image ! such a gorgeous card !

Sally said...

Gorgeous card and I love the flowers.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! LOVE the purple!!!

Dawn♥ said...

I absolutely love your take on the sketch! Beautiful colors and that stamped image is soo cute! Lovely job! ♥

Calv said...

Fantastic card Marcea! Echoing what everyones said about your colouring, very nice indeed. :)

Victoria said...

she is gorgeous - beautifully coloured in and the papers are to die for x

Anonymous said...

Your card is `gorgeous` Marcea..love the colours in your card `beautiful`:)~X~

tracie said...

Hi ya hun, oh wow you've done it again and created another fabulous card - and my fav SN image.. love those papers, I think I have them somewhere.. must hunt them out..
Gorgeous, gorgeous ~ can I you tell I love it, lol
Have a great week hun
Talk to you soon
hugs
Tracie :)xx

Monique said...

Beautiful card, love these wonderful colors together and your colouring is fabulous

xx Monique

Olena said...

Very beautiful card! Love it! Great job! ~Olena~

Lauren said...

Fabulous colors and flowers!

Dawny P said...

By 'eck petal - this is gorgeous!! Love it, and huggiest of hugs to ya sweet cheeks xxxxx

Karen said...

Hi Marcea, what a beautiful card - Daisy is one of my favourite stamps. I love how you have coloured her and what great flowers.

Karen x

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Marcea.
Your coloring is so beautiful and the colors of the flowers and papers are stunning!

Karen x

Pearl said...

adorable card , Marcea ! really admire the colouring being non quite a stamper !

Emma said...

Aw I love the colours...the papers are gorgeous.
Emma x

Bev said...

I still love this particular paper the best and oh my word!! You've made such an amazing card with it babes - stunning!!

B x

Fink said...

Just love the colors in the challenge. I also love this card! You did a great job with the sketch and the little girl is so pretty!

Tricia said...

I am so drawn to the colors and the tranquility

Stamp-o-maticmama said...

too cute love your card honey!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes