Tuesday 10 February 2009

I am a featured stamper!!!!


Hi everyone, well can my day get any better????? You would think not but ... when I got home tonight from work and checked my emails it did! How? ...... I am the featured stamper on Color Throwdown .... talk about a total surprise. As you can imagine I am grinning like a cheshire cat - thankyou soooooooooo much for this wonderful honour. Ooooh .... check out my sidebar ..... got a nice new blinkie :o)


I hope you all have a fantastic evening!! Remember to check back in the morning for the start of a brand new alphabet on ABC!!

9 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

CONGRATS! Woo Hoo Marcea! :)

Ali Watson said...

Huge congratulations, mwah!

Tricia said...

TOOT TOOT! That is great! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

.... AND THOROUGHLY DESERVED - it's a fantastic card.

Well done hon - yet another feather in your cap.

WOHOOOOO

Sam
x

Sally said...

Congratulations Marcea! Way to go!

Nicola said...

Woo hoo , huge congratulations Marcea. xxx

maxine said...

wow congratulations Marcia thats fantastic news.

Janna said...

Congratulations!!! What wonderful news!

Smiles,
janna

Emma said...

Woo hoo...HUGE congrats (sorry I'm a bit late...soooo far behind) - you deserve it.
Emma x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes