Friday 20 February 2009

Stamp Something .... 3D Somethings



Good morning my lovely blogglies, how are you all? Almost at the weekend and yes, another night out with the man in my life this evening :o)
Thanks to all of you who entered our chocolate somethings last week on Stamp Something , looks like you all like a bit of the choccy too! This week our theme is 3D somethings and is hosted by the lovely Alex .



First of all I was going to make a box and then I was going to get my scissors out and do a spot of decoupage. In the end I had a bit of fun with one of my Forever Friends stamps. I stamped it out a few times to create a bit of depth. I stamped the parcel onto the same paper by DCWV as one of my backing papers and popped it up with some foam pads. I also wrapped a piece of silk ribbon around it and created the bow on top of the parcel with the same matching ribbon. His little paws and also the gift tag have been 3D'd too although I may change the little tag to pink yet .... still undecided. When I know who the card is for I will pop their name on the tag or if it is a verrrrrry long name then perhaps just their initial, lol.



Added a rather colourful flower made up of blooms from Poppicrafts and finished off with lots of card candy. Make sure you check out the fab creations by the DT and I hope you can all join in the fun!
I am also entering my card in this weeks Forever Friends challenge - the theme is a general birthday card.
Hope you all have a great week!

23 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh hunny this card is precious - the colours are awesome - loving those flowers, and the dimension is fabulous. I love it
love tasha xx

Sarah said...

This is a lovely card Marcea! I like the way you have layered the bear and the colours are very 'Spring like'! Great paper too!

Riet said...

woww Marcea,what a gorgeous card,l love the colours.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.xx

clare said...

aww..Marcea..this is gorgeous hun..love what you've done to him..and the colour combo is gorgeous..love the colours of the flowers and them little dot things.
TFS hope your well x love clare x

Nicola said...

Brilliant card Marcea, love how you have brought him to life with the 3d´íng and your flowers and dp´s are gorgeous. xxx

cats whiskers said...

marcea this is just awesome dear, love the layout the colours your colouring and the 3d just perfect hun
Hugs Jacqui x

Heather said...

this is fab! love the 3d effect and the pattern paper of the gift. Very cool
hugs

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card babe ,love the image nd the layout ,brilliant ,hugs Dawnxxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is such a fun card Marcea and your 3D present is awesome! Thank you so much for the inspiration this week, when I saw your card it kicked my mind into gear and I figured out what to make! :) Have a wonderful time out with your man! :)

Nicola said...

There is a little something on my blog for you.Many thanks for the wonderful surprise package which arrived today. xxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Marcea, this is such a stunning card hunny, what lovely bright detail, and such a fab image. I hope you are well hunny, and enjoying the half term holidays. Have a great weekend, and hope to catch up with you soon. Hugs Linda x

Emily said...

This is so cute Marcea! I love your 3D present! That is such a cute stamp! Great colors!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, love the cute image and the lovely bright dp. Hugs Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Marcea, what a delight this is! Love the layered bear and the tiny tag - what a cute idea. As always, your embellishments ROCK!

Pauline C said...

Oh Marcea this is adorable - fab vibrant colours and the image just pops off the page with his little paws and the present decoupaged - uber cute!!
Pauline x

Lexxie said...

Such a bright and beautiful card Marcea, the zingy colours are amazing. Love how you've brought the image to life with your 3d'ing,
Love Sarita xx

Lauren said...

This is so cute and the present idea was so clever Marcea. Fabulous card.

LavenderCards said...

great card.
K

Jill said...

gorgeous card Marcea I love the paper piecing it looks fab hugs Jill x

Bev said...

Fabulous! I love how you have 3D'd the parcel - it's brilliant babes. The flowers are gorgeous too and it's such a fab design!! xx

Wendy said...

Lovely card Marcea, thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
Wendy x

joanne wardle said...

love what you did with the box, great card

Deb M. said...

Fabulous card, Marcea!! Beautiful, beautiful work. The colors & details are just perfect. Love it!!

TFS...

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes