Wednesday 18 February 2009

ABC ...... B is for ....


Good morning, I would love to say woohoo it is my day off as I usually do on a Wednesday but ..... we have been so short of appointments this week that I am going in this morning to help out :o( Never mind, I am going to collect my super duper humungous desk for my new craft room this afternoon so that will be good!!
Onto this weeks challenge and do we have a treat in store for you all. The wonderfully talented Bev is our guest designer this week so please pay her a visit and leave her some love. I know most of you already know how brilliant her work is but if you don't ... prepare to drool at her wonderful creations.

BLUE AND BROWN


I just adore this colour combo and was in my element colouring this gorgeous stamp by Sugar Nellie. I have used papers from DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies stack and I really do like the bit of foiling in the corner - filled the space quite nicely. Another of my new Papermania sparkly brads holds my flowers from Poppicrafts, topped with my cuttlebug flower die. Another organza ribbon today from The Range - they have some real bargain ribbons :o)


Another look at my image and the foiled flourish. Thanks for joining us last week at the start of the new alphabet and thanks to all our new followers too! One final thankyou to Bev again for joining us as GD this week and for posting on her blog where to get a MSDP .... woohoo, I finally managed to order one :o) :o)

25 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, wonderful colour combo and adorable image.

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful card,hope to join in later :o)x

Ali Watson said...

Gorgeous card honey, love the way you have coloured her, fabulous.

Rach said...

a yummy card marcea, i just love that colour combo.xx

Riet said...

woww Marcea,what a gorgeous card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.xx

Poppy said...

stunning colours, lovely card.
poppy

Tasha said...

Hey hun, adore this card the colours work fantastic together its so strinking. Thanks for the heads up about the MSDP i id go have a look and think ill order this afternon lol
love tasha xx

Nicola said...

Ooh I adore this image which you have coloured so beautifully and your dp´s are delish with the gorgeous flowers.
Enjoy your shopping trip this afternoon and don´t forget to let us see your new craft room when hubby gets it finished. xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Fantastic card and gorgeous image, great minds!! You have coloured her perfectly, hugs Pops x x x

cats whiskers said...

Stunning Card hun just adore it all
Hugs Jacqui x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fab card Marcea, love the cute image and the wonderful colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

LavenderCards said...

great card.
K

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Gorgeous card Marcea! Love the blues and browns and that giant flower, so pretty. Beautiful image and coloring as well. :)

Emma said...

Stunning Marcea...fab colour combo.
Hope you got your HUGE desk.
Emma x

Pauline C said...

Really love this Marcea - your colouring is really fab and the foiled flourish really sets the layout off beautifully. Ooh lucky you getting a new craft room - hope you'll have lots of fun!
Pauline x

Bev said...

Absolutely gorgeous card babes, such delish papers and a beautiful image coloured to perfection.

hugs Bev x

Tricia said...

lovely! I love that gold flourish too

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card, fabulous colour combination.
Carole x

Lauren said...

This is so frilly and colorful. The rich colors are fabulous!

6 wacky women said...

So beautiful, Marcea.
Fabulous color scheme.
Stunning!!

Karen x

Susie Sugar said...

Wow !! what a striking card Marcea Love that colour combo, not 2 colours That I would have thought to team up but I will now they look great together.
I just wanted to tell you that I have recently changed the name of my blog from Die cut dreams to Sassy Designs by Susie , I didn't realize when I did this that I was causing so much trouble !! Lol
Your mum pointed out to me that
when I changed the name it obviously (not to me , at first !!) changed the web address so now none of the followers links work , I just wanted to say sorry and all you need to do is un-follow and then click to follow again , I am sorry I promise not to do it again !!
The new web address to my blog is http://sassydesignsbysusie.blogspot.com/

Love
Susie xx

Tasha said...

Hey hun just finished stamping all my new images for you. And Bella with the cupcake is in there so i expect to see a card made with her crrying it on her back lol!
I will post it first thing in the morning
love tasha xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous! Love the rich blue you've used....and that paper is yummy!
Helen x

Jill said...

ohh Marcea I love this card, it's so beautiful. Your colouring is wonderful hugs Jill x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Beautiful work - love the strength of colour!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes