Friday 6 February 2009

Stamp Something


Hi everyone, woohoo it is Friday but I am not happy at all!!! My laptop has died ... completely out of the blue. I have so much stuff on it for my crafting that I am truly gutted. Hope that I can get it fixed. Thank goodness I have a lot on my external hard-drive, I can't stress to you all how important it is to back everything up.
So, have had to use the piccies that I emailed to the blog instead of my edited ones but if my computer gets fixed I will sort my post out at a later date.
Ok, enough of my self pity, lol, onto this weeks challenge on Stamp Something . The theme this week is .....

VALENTINES SOMETHINGS




Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Whiff of Joy . Make sure you check our blog for more details and also WOJ's blog for some yummy stamps! I have made my card with the gorgeous Melinda hugging heart (available from WOJ) and she is perfect for Valentine's Day. This card is for the daughter of a woman who I work with. She has 3 daughters and sends them a card every year ... got 2 more to make so watch this space!! Thanks for all your entries last week, it was lovely to see a little bit of summer. Remember to have a look at all the fab creations by the DT :o)
Have just realised that this card also fits the theme for Colour Throwdown this week which is pink, red and chocolate so I am going to enter it for this challenge :o)
Melinda hugging heart coloured with prismas and glamour dust, papers from BG Bittersweet pack, computer generated tag, flowers from Emma (ta hun), brads from stash.

31 comments:

Nicola said...

Ooh I love these papers Marcea, love your card too hehe. This image is so versatile,and wonderfully coloured. I can think of many occassions to use it so perhaps a wee investment is necessary after seeing all the beauties you create from it.
Hope you manage to get laptop fixed. xxx

Jo said...

This is beautiful Marcea and the flowers are absolutely gorgeous. Hope your laptop gets fixed soon.

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful,luv the colours & the flowers :o)x

Poppy said...

gorgeous card, fingers crossed for your laptop.
poppy

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, such a cute image and i love the wonderful colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

Emily said...

This is gorgeous Marcea! Love the paper you used! Your coloring looks great! Love the flowers! Sorry your laptop died! I hope you're able to get it fixed!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Marcea! So perfect for Valentines. Love those big beautiful flowers and the image choice is wonderful. Sorry to hear about your laptop, no fun. My fingers are crossed that you can get it working again. Have a nice weekend. :)

Erin... said...

Gorgeous Marcea!! Love the red color so rich and fabulous!! Amazing coloring job as well! have a great weekend!

Lauren said...

This is gorgeous Marcea. I love the lush flowers!!

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your computer, Marcea, that truly is awful when it happens. Love your card and the rich colors and beautiful embellishments - gorgeous!

nessy said...

gorgeous valentines card ~ stunning colouring and papers and scrummy flowers
vanessa xx

Rach said...

a gorgeous card hun, lovin those flowers and the papers are delish..fingers crossed for your poor laptop.xx

Lisa H. said...

oh,my, those flowers are beautiful and so is this card! great image and fabulous paper! TFS!

Lexxie said...

Oh WOW Marcea, this is stunning. Love the richness of the colours.
And I learned the hard way to back everything up!! You have my sympathy, I know can't stand being without my computer,
Love Sarita xx

CraftyC said...

Poor puter, you must be gutted but your card still looks fab!
Clairexx

Ali Watson said...

Stunning card Marcea, love the richness of the colours oo fab. Have a lovelty weekend. Fab new picci too. *Waving madly at puter*

Susie Sugar said...

Very pretty card , beautiful colours
Love Susie xx

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute - and absolutely perfect for valentines.

Hope you get the hardware sorted soon hon.

Sam
x

Oliva Ohlson said...

What a fabulous card! Love the colors!

Melissa said...

Holy moly! This is one of the most beautifully colored images I have EVER seen! Any chance you'd like to share some tips with us?

Many Blessings,
M.

tracie said...

Oh wow hun this is fabulous, love those gorgeous GB papers and Melinda looks stunning - gorgeous, gorgeous !!
Hope you get the laptop sorted hun - I know how you feel its so frustrating, fingers crossed all will bw ok.
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Pauline C said...

This is really beautiful Marcea - gorgeous colouring and there is so much interesting detail (but not in a fussy way) - love it!
Pauline x

LeAnne said...

Beautiful! The image and DP go together just wonderfully! Thanks for playing!
LeAnne

Barbara said...

Oh, yes, it's PERFECT for this week's colors! I love this card. Your layout and coloring are fantastic! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you next week!

Bev said...

Oooh how fab is this card hun - Wow I love it!! Those papers are so yummy and I love the gorgeous flowers you have used.

hugs Bev x

Jill said...

beautiful card Marcea I love this image and your gorgeous papers, so yummy, the flowers look beautiful and just work perfectly on your gorgeous card hugs Jill x

Sally said...

Marcea,
Your card is stunning. Sorry to hear about your laptop. I would be gutted too if it happened to mine.

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty card! I love the flowers and that tag! Thanks for playing!

Emma said...

Stunning and really good to see you using the flowers.
Emma x

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card! Congrats on being the Throwdown Featured Stamper!

Deb M. said...

Stunning card!! Love the image, colors, papers, & flowers.

Beautiful work...tfs!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes